Miami Dolphins

miami.joe

Am 28.10.07 findet im Wembley Stadion die erste NFL regular Season Partie außerhalb Amerikas statt: Miami Dolphins vs. New York Giants Die Ticketkaufberechtigungen sind unter ca. 500.000 Anfragen verlost worden. Und ich bin dabei! :D:DSonny hat übrigens für die University of Florida - Florida Gators - Wide Receiver gespielt.

• Administrators

Und ich bin dabei! :D:D

Na, dann wünsche ich dir aber viiiiiieeeelllll Spaß. Kannst du von der Begegnung auch ein paar Fotos fürs Forum schiessen? Das wäre Klasse!8)

• 1 month later...

So, bin wieder da! Grandioses Erlebnis, 95.000 Fans in Wembley, geschätzte 75.000 auf Seiten der Dolphins!Leider, aber auch nicht überraschend haben "wir" 10:13 verloren.London war toll. Notting Hill, Soho, etc., genau wie man es sich vorstellt. Bis auf das Wetter, war nämlich sonnig. :) Nur am Spieltag hat es geregnet. Fotos folgen später. Flieg morgen früh übers Wochenende nach Palermo.Bis Montag und dass mir keiner das Autogramm wegschnappt! :rolleyes:

Guest wizard49er

Deswegen hat Sonny ja auch das Maskottchen der UNi :-)Ich bin heut seit langem mal wieder online und es ist schön wieder hier zu sein.War auch für 2,5 Wochen in Kalifornien und hab natürlich wieder Football geschaut.San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks - Oh man sind die Niners da untergegangen nachdem Smith sich an der Schulter verletzt hatte und Dilfer für ihn aufs Feld kam :-(Außerdem noch California Golden Bears vs. Arizona Wildcats - Mein erstes live College Football Game! Klasse Stimmung und 45-27 gewonnen :-)@miami.joe: Wir beide haben mit unseren Teams aber ganz schön zu kämpfen. Die spielen die letzten Jahre nur Müll und das obwohl das Spieler Material vorhanden ist. Aber als Einheit klappt nix.

Du sagst es Wizard. Vielleicht ist deine Zauberei für die 49ers nicht stark genug!? :)Bin übrigens ab 23.11. zehn Tage in Florida und schau mir die Panthers gegen die Bruins und die Magic gegen die Heat an. Mal was anderes. Aber Miami scheint zur Zeit in allen Ligen die Seuche zu habe, wenn man die Leistung der Heat anschaut.Bis dann!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wizard49er

Da wünsche ich dir mal viel Spass im Urlaub in Florida ;)Irgendwann wenn ich mal lange gespart hab, will ich noch einmal nach Miami!Mal sehe wann und ob ich es in diesem Leben noch hinbekomme ;)

• 9 months later...
Da wünsche ich dir mal viel Spass im Urlaub in Florida ;)Irgendwann wenn ich mal lange gespart hab' date=' will ich noch einmal nach Miami!Mal sehe wann und ob ich es in diesem Leben noch hinbekomme ;)[/quote']How bout them Dolphins? I know there are Dolphin fans out there. Their 38-13 win over the New England Patriots yesterday at New England has to be the biggest upset of the year and probably of several years. Amazing victory considering the following:Last year New England won all its regular season games and made it to the Superbowl. They are a dynasty and have several Super Bowl wins in the past few years. They have beaten the Fins the last three times. This year they have won their first two games even without their starting quarterback.Last year the Fins only won one game and lost their first two games this year. Congrats Fins!

• 8 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2016 at 9:34 PM, miamijimf said:

Dolphins win their sixth straight with a 31-24 win over the San Francisco 49ers. Miami is now 7-4.

Capturedd.JPG

Great result Jim !:D

• 4 weeks later...

Dolphins beat Bills 34 to 31.  Real good chance for the playoffs now. Here's a flashback Dolphin song that was originally from the era of the undefeated season.

Edited by miamijimf

• 1 year later...

Last night safety Minkah Fitzpatrick walked across the stage in Dallas to be congratulated as the Dolphin's first draft pick this year.  One commentator remarked that he was ready for South Beach since he was wearing a white suit like Crockett from Miami Vice.

Why Minkah Fitzpatrick Was THE Right Pick - PhinsNews.mp4

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

Last night safety Minkah Fitzpatrick walked across the stage in Dallas to be congratulated as the Dolphin's first draft pick this year.  One commentator remarked that he was ready for South Beach since he was wearing a white suit like Crockett from Miami Vice.

Why Minkah Fitzpatrick Was THE Right Pick - PhinsNews.mp4

Great Jim:thumbsup:

NFL = National Felons League. Or No Fans Left.

Some of these punks on the Dolphins take a knee. Players that do that are traitors to their country. The ingrates are rich yet they claim to be oppressed. 

I would personally recommend Boycotting the NFL 

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

I hear you Vik, and agree it's outrageous for some players to disrespect our country.  As someone who has bled for our country and watched his friends die for America, no one can feel more strongly about this issue.  I joined the boycott all last year but guess what - the NFL will survive regardless, football is too ingrained in the US culture. At the start of this year only one disrespectful player is left on the Dolphins and hopefully no one will kneel this year.  Remember 99.something% of the players in the 32 teams are respectful to the flag, many do great charity work in their communities and work incredibly hard for their money.  Just attend an NFL practice and you will see for yourself.  It's totally wrong to call them all thugs.  I dislike the NFL for many reasons, they care more about money than player safety, they don't require players to respect the anthem etc etc but I am not going to allow a very few unpatriotic ahole players (and owners) to keep me from watching my favorite sport this year.

My apologies, I know this conversation does not really belong on a Vice site.

I've been getting on my soapbox a bit too much lately. Everyone's perfectly entitled to watch this sport and that's cool but the ingrates in the league shouldn't be let off the hook. Kaepernick talks about oppression while wearing a Fidel Castro T shirt...

James Woods has said he will never watch the NFL again.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZMgjQVl6N0

Rant over. As you were.

Edited by Tommy Vercetti

8 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

I hear you Vik, and agree it's outrageous for some players to disrespect our country.  As someone who has bled for our country and watched his friends die for America, no one can feel more strongly about this issue.  I joined the boycott all last year but guess what - the NFL will survive regardless, football is too ingrained in the US culture. At the start of this year only one disrespectful player is left on the Dolphins and hopefully no one will kneel this year.  Remember 99.something% of the players in the 32 teams are respectful to the flag, many do great charity work in their communities and work incredibly hard for their money.  Just attend an NFL practice and you will see for yourself.  It's totally wrong to call them all thugs.  I dislike the NFL for many reasons, they care more about money than player safety, they don't require players to respect the anthem etc etc but I am not going to allow a very few unpatriotic ahole players (and owners) to keep me from watching my favorite sport this year.

My apologies, I know this conversation does not really belong on a Vice site.

Vice will forever be associated with certain images :thumbsup:

I always thought Hard Knocks was a really good Vice episode as related to this topic. It gave Switek more to do besides being a comic relief and added some depth to his character. Cool have scenes at the Orange Bowl in that too.

• Like 1