• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Ferrariman

• Dadrian

• Shill

• Administrators

A brazilian membermap

Unfortunately I could not find one :cry: But I keep on searching...

• Administrators
How about the "Blade Runner" topic' date=' "Chews Eye Works"? If not we can just start a new one.[/quote']Start it up!

• 1 month later...

probably most of us here have all the dvds. but what if you're stuck somewhere without them, and you have your laptop with wifi. you can watch vice online!go here:http://www.hulu.com/miami-vicethe eps are good audio/video quality, they are uncut, and the ads were minimal on the eps i've watched. that may change as the site becomes more popular.what if we linked the eps in the glossary to hulu.com?

• Administrators

http://www.hulu.com/miami-vicethe eps are good audio/video quality, they are uncut, and the ads were minimal on the eps i've watched. that may change as the site becomes more popular.what if we linked the eps in the glossary to hulu.com?

:evil: Are you volunteering for this linking job? :evil:Just kidding. I'll do if if the team thinks it is a good idea. Not really that much work and if it makes this board a better place than I'm all for it!Great suggestion nofretz!What do ya think team?

• Administrators

Good idea but I have no idea how to link it. That's up to Caipi. Actually, wouldn't a simple post in the episode section with the link achieve the same result?

• Administrators

I would think that a link to the "Hulu" post for each ep. within the MV ep. in the glossary would suffice. Not sure without further looking.

I would think that a link to the "Hulu" post for each ep. within the MV ep. in the glossary would suffice. Not sure without further looking.

this is what i had in mind. nothing too fancy.

Guest The Talk

:evil: Are you volunteering for this linking job? :evil:Just kidding. I'll do if if the team thinks it is a good idea. Not really that much work and if it makes this board a better place than I'm all for it!Great suggestion nofretz!What do ya think team?

Sorry, I wasn't on line yesterday.I have to check this site first. As being located in Germany I cannot watch the episodes. There is no permittance for. Maybe setting a link is kinda advertisment/promotion for a specific site? This is what we would not want to do.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

What about a spell checker? I'm traditionally drunk when I post! Ho Ho! :D

"Spell Checker" It's on every reply you post. Just click the little abc in the upper right corner before you hit "submit reply" As for being drunk. I'll ask caipi if he can add a feature where a little hand reaches out and slaps you if you have a drink in your hand!

As for being drunk. I'll ask caipi if he can add a feature where a little hand reaches out and slaps you if you have a drink in your hand!

:) :) :)my first wholesome laugh of the day. thanks Fman!

Guest The Talk

"Spell Checker" It's on every reply you post. Just click the little abc in the upper right corner before you hit "submit reply"

Unfortunately this feature is only shown when you use "Internet Explorer".It is not given when you use "Firefox" or "Opera".

• Administrators

If your using internet explorer you should see it in the top right corner of the reply box.If your using something else, let us know and we can help you find one.Internet Explorer spell checker ---> hereFirefox spell checker ---> hereOpera spell checker ---> hereEingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...

Think we need a way to link an antivirus/anti-malware program to activate whenever a link is clicked on a post that will scan for malware. This would be secondary protection for anti-malware programs installed on everyone's individual PCs. I know from experience what malware can do as last month I acquired (not from this site) a nasty trojan named "Vundo" that required many hours of time to remove and rebuild the registry. A program called Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (freeware) was the only one of 4 programs tried that worked in removing this bug and its variants. Also a way to instantly report malware to an admin would be helpful.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Talk

Luis Guzman and Sam McMurray need to be added to the guest star section of the glossary

Thanks for the hint' date=' Tommy Vercetti. Tim and I PMed each other because of this. I'd like to make some clarifications related to some definitions first."Guest star", "cameo", "opening/end credits"....See extra thread --> LINK.

• 3 months later...

Recently I've been playing with my avatar a lot - I love changing it to different favourite shots from throughout all sorts of MV eps - I usually pick something from the vast number of photos in the glossary episodes section. What I would like to do is pick say 100 different photos in one go, have them all sitting in one database on .ws (perhaps within my user cp area) and then every time I look at a different thread or when I'm posting to a thread, I'd like the site to randomly pick one of the photos I've chosen from this database and use it as my avatar. There are so many cool photos I'd like to see as my avatar that this is the only way I think I can see it happening. I'd love to constantly see my avatar changing to a new picture I'd already pre-selected in my 'database' - it would be the avatar equivalent of your own personal jukebox! This way every time I see one of my comments within a thread I see a new picture from within my own database - if you could change the frequency with which the picture is rotated from say every thread to once a day then that would be perfect. Is any of this possible?

• Administrators
What I would like to do is pick say 100 different photos in one go' date=' have them all sitting in one database on .ws (perhaps within my user cp area) and then every time I look at a different thread or when I'm posting to a thread, I'd like the site to randomly pick one of the photos I've chosen from this database and use it as my avatar. Is any of this possible?[/quote']Maybe for David Copperfield! Perhaps all the pics (maybe not all 100) could be made into a slide show avatar? Shill, you're the gif king, is any of this possible?

• Administrators

Yes but didn't we impose a size limit on them. If you had 100 pics all together, the (file) size would be way too big or else all the pics would be too small to see. :confused: