Free: VHS copy of Pilot and Prodigal Son

23bw

I'm cleaning out some old tapes and realize I will probably never use these again now that they are out on DVD. If any collector would like them, please send me PM. You just need to pay for shipping. Eingefügtes Bild

That's really nice of you 23BN but if I were you I would consider keeping them. They are collectors items and may be valuable some day. How many people are kicking themselves these days because they threw out their old comic books?

• 10 months later...

How many people are kicking themselves these days because they threw out their old comic books?

Or , Indeed , their old Vinyl Records ?

Or ' date=' Indeed , their old Vinyl Records ?[/quote']Who still owns a turntable?I don't. The records I own are too scratched to be saved, and will be heading for the trash. Did anybody see MP3s coming? That they would be more popular than CDs?

I actually have two turntables, both bought brand new fairly recently. One of them actually hooks up to the PC and lets you convert the album to iTunes. And, apparently vinyl is making a big comeback, especially with college kids.

I have a rather slow one. And I can't copy anything off it, the cassette player died. I'd kill for one of those that imports the songs into iTunes.