Lecturas 1989

DJAngel

I'm starting a new thread for Lecturas magazine, because I realized I have some other than Bravo. I think this issue of Lecturas was in the Spring or Summer of 1989, since it's covering 'Freefall'. I should have labeled it, but I'm guessing that's when it was.Eingefügtes Bildfull page with adEingefügtes Bildwithout adEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

European Book Co. on Larkin in San Francisco. They had a large foreign magazine section. I made regular trips to the City just to go through the magazines in the late 80s, early 90s. I usually found a lot of stuff on DJ.:happy:

The Sonny Crockett, in the shootout at the top of the page, is that Don Johnson, just pulling the faces for the action, or is it a double?

Yeah, the clearest shot i know of the double is in asian cut. When they find the guy hanging up. OUCH! They could have at least recorded DJ's voice for that bit. I'm stil deciding on that pic though Timm. I can see DJ but i can't. IT's hard to tell. DJ usually really has this action posed face. This image, i don't see it.

• Administrators

It's hard to have your face perfect for every single frame.That's how the Tabloids get all those juicy pics of the celebrities making funny faces. They just go frame by frame and pic the worst one to print.

Another great article!!Your gonna make me have to get out more of my articles from my scrapbook!Nice job!-COOP