Daytona for sale

Dadrian

• 2 months later...

• Administrators

Ft. Myers is only three hours away from me.Only one hour away from Sarasota where I bought my Jag.May be time to trade up. :dance2:PS: They sure used a lot of those replicas in the filming of MV.:p

That's funny.................... "THE PRIOR OWNER HAS PROVIDED US DOCUMENTATION AND A COPY OF A CHECK SHOWING HE WAS PAID FOR LETTING THE CAR APPEAR IN SOME OF THE SCENES IN THE RECENTLY RELEASED MIAMI VICE MOVIE."I can't remember seeing this vehicle in that thing they called the recent movie????????WTF?What a crock of sh*t!Nice clean car though but I hate the C3 dashboard!

yeah, the corvette dashboard is a bummer, esp. with the scuderia logo in every guage :)what sucks is some dude is gonna buy this and drive around telling people it was in the "miami vice movie", and there gonna believe him! wtf, indeed.

yeah' date=' the corvette dashboard is a bummer, esp. with the scuderia logo in every guage :)what sucks is some dude is gonna buy this and drive around telling people it was in the "miami vice movie", and there gonna believe him! wtf, indeed.[/quote']No they won't believe him they will just know he is a DICK! if he persists of telling that tall tale!!!Every week I see an add for a true MV car or boat either the Scarab or the Stinger. I never claimed mine was used in the show, but it is the "Miami Vice Edition" which only means its the paint scheme!I dont' abuse the bragging rights and lots of people ask if it was the one and I gladly say no and continue to explain what it really is...just a boat!However, I would however LOVE to get my hands on that car and do some dashwork on it. I love the five speed!!!

yeh...If I could sell my Stinger 260, I would have the cash in hand to grab that Daytona.It would be so cool to have the Daytona parked in front of the 390X at the Marina!!!All I would need then is the clothes and the good looks :)

Well looks like it sold????Add is now gone and I can't find it again. I did a search with no luck, so someone either bought it, or the asking price was too high and they pulled the add?

Well Timm I'm heading to Ohio to look at one in about three weeks or so. Just got an email from a seller and I am going ot take a close look at it. It's a four speed stick car so that makes it extra special for me.Wish me luck...

Well No fretz....If I do indeed buy this vehcile and your ever in Niagara, come on over and you can take it for a drive.Then we'll hop in the boat and go to Dalhousie (party place) and go out for a great meal and meet some ladies!Bring your Fezza Jacket.................................

• 4 weeks later...

"This is a pretty good one. not authentic (though stated to be, aren't they all?). not bad except for the interior. at least it's standard. i'd drive it!"eBay seems to have sold all '23+' "Original, Driven by DJ for the show' versions of the McBurnies...ha ha...and at least a dozen Scarabs all claimed to 'used in the show..'Why haven't we seen the St. Vitus ?ROWLEY GTC's look like the only version (of a re-production / replica)...The Rowley Corvette website has been down ? Neat MV repros were available...maybe just some server issues...

"Why haven't we seen the St. Vitus ?QUOTE]Hard to find those boats on EBay??? Only 257 units ever built so they are in high demand!Well one of the guys I work with (my immediate boss) has one, and I lick my chops everytime I see it. He has a huge picture of it on the wall in his office. It is an absolutely gorgeous boat, but sadly I cannot afford it. He promised to take me for a cruise in it this summer if I take him out for a scary ride in mine!

• 4 months later...

Very Nice Looking McBurnieWhile the interior could use some TLC, the car looks otherwise to be in good shape. Has the same mirrors as the MV Daytona, and the right wheels. Body looks well kept, and the top looks good. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MIAMI-VICE-DAYTONA-SPYDER-McBURNIE-365-GTB-LT1-CORVETTE_W0QQitemZ120412877240QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item120412877240&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Thanks for the link JNI think that is the exact same car I looked at six months ago for 17 grand?I see there are new pics posted but I cannot remember if the guy is the same one from before? I suppose no one bought it if it is???????? (seems to have the same flaws on the front end as the other one?)I sent him a note tonight to see if he wants to trade for my Stinger 260. Lets see if he replies....................By the way JN did you see the Red Daytona I bought last weekend?see pics - http://www.miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=1536&page=2