location experts click here

Dadrian

I can´t recall to have seen this house or parts of it in any episode, especially the front- i don´t know what the side of the house looks like. In my opinion a guy who sells a photo of a house in an auction for 10 bucks needs money urgently. Probably, he made this up to generate at least one reason why anyone should spent on this photo. I´m curious to hear DanJs, airtommy´s and soflajeremy´s and the other buffs´opinion on this.

in most cases i would agree, but the seller has other auctions that are indeed authentic behind the scenes photos from MV. maybe this one got in the wrong box over the years or something. the other auctions with these yellow sticky note dates fall in the correct time frame of filming for season three. so there's a hint: this location (if authentic) would have probably been in season three. any key biscayne locations there? anyone? no big deal. just curious :)

• Administrators

I guess anything's possible but shouldn't he have said "this is the house from (insert episode title here)"? Hell I can supply photos of pastel colored houses here in Jersey. What's to stop me from doing the same thing? The scaffle could just be the guy remodeling his house. Not picking on you D, just doesn't look kosher.

not kosher indeed. but why would this be the only not authentic photo in his stack? he doesn't know anything about vice. i checked :) the testarossa pic he has for sale looks to be from the s3 ep "forgive us our debts" when C&T are leaving the politician's office. oh well, i guess this case is cold :)"McCarthy" any day now, btw

The other pics of the Waldman office at S.Dixie Highway are genuine, that´s right. But the catch about this house is that it allegedly appeared in several eps. They usually showed houses exteriors prominently when shooting at resident places. When they only looked for interiors they often used Greenwich Studios or totally different locations. The scaffle also does not ring a bell as there was no scene I recall where they showed the side of a house like this.The only eps from season 3 that were definetely (partly) shot on Key Biscayne/Rickenbacker Cswy (based on the fact they usually clustered the locations of one ep in order to facilitate logistics) are Walk-alone (we know all locs for this)When Irish eyes are crying (there was a house used for Carroon´s place we don´t know yet, but it was white/light and was only shown inside and on the balcony, the latter does not fit)The afternoon plane (we know all locs) and Viking bikers from Hell (this could be a possibility, the showed lots of houses but I scanned throught the ep again and there is none that fits).