• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dadrian

• Shill

• Ferrariman

• Ell.a

Top Posters In This Topic

i finished the drums for it yesterday. that leaves the bass and the clav (brassy sound at the end). it shouldn't be long at all. it's even easier than mccarthy. ferrariman suggested i lengthen the tune. we all know it's not my style make changes, but this one would only be about 1min 50sec otherwise. so i'm gonna do a little re-arranging to give it some more length. everything sounds great so far. i think everyone will be pleased.

• 4 weeks later...

i've just gotten back from being out of town for the week. i'm gonna continue work on "the heist" this week. hopefully, i'll get it finished. keep checking here...

• Administrators

this might sound familiar :)

Absolutely. Hope to hear more when you're back ... :glossy:

i found some time. the song is finished. i just need to mix it and apply the effects. this is just the final stage where i try to make it sound like it came from 1984. it's usually a failed attempt, but i still try. it does make a difference, just not as much as i want it to.

i'm trying to work it out where i can bring my synths to the office. i could posts songs a lot more often that way. i'll keep you all posted.

• Administrators

"The Heist" is finished and in the inbox of admin now. you should be able to download anytime now.

*uhm* where is that? :radar:

• Administrators

Had some computer problems today but I finally got it sent off to Caipi, it should be available very soon (AND WORTH EVERY MINUTE YOU HAVE TO WAIT!!) Thanks again D, you are the man!