• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dadrian

• Shill

• Ferrariman

• Ell.a

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

ferrariman usually gets them to captain kapi for me. that's how the others got posted.

I see. I found! :cool:Great one! Thanks for the tune! :flowers:

i started on "phil the shill" (fairground music) last night. i had really good luck with the drum samples. maybe this one won't be the monster i thought it would be after all.

• Administrators

Just a thought here on Phil The Shill, can you use anything from the previous version? Just fix what you don't like?

honestly, it would be easier and quicker to start over, i have so much better equipment now. thanks for suggesting, though.

• 2 weeks later...
and then he's gonna do "Guzman's Vibe" from Evan!
i was watching this ep today. i figured out a way to sample and loop that bass sound (the "vibe") when guzman is getting out of the pool. i think i have the rest of the sounds. if i could figure out how to make that high pitched tension sound (when evan pulls the gun on crockett's boat)' date=' i could cover this one pretty good. i could make it on the juno 106 synth, i think. the only thing: it would be 2 minutes at max, unless i added the music from the "i gave that man a price" scene. maybe still not much more than 2 mins, but some of my other covers are short, too. then i'd have to come up with that low pitch percussion hit. it kind of sounds like a very low marimba hit, or a djembe or something third world like that. you can hear it real well right after C&T have the argument in the car. maybe i could sample it, too. great piece of music. i [i']will do it someday, hopefully.

guzman's vibe reappears in red tape. i was watching that one today and i think i found a spot to sample just about everything i'd need to do this one. congrats shill!

Guest neworder

Yo. This is a strange request, but would the sort of mysterious sounding track in amen send money that plays in the background of the scene where tubbs recieves the phone call from the strange girl and when crockett pulls up at bill bobs house be a possible cover, lol for some reason i find this small little piece of music pretty coolSJB

guzman's vibe reappears in red tape. i was watching that one today and i think i found a spot to sample just about everything i'd need to do this one. congrats shill!

You've just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:Check out the Locklear avatar guys :rauchen:

Yo. This is a strange request' date=' but would the sort of mysterious sounding track in amen send money that plays in the background of the scene where tubbs recieves the phone call from the strange girl and when crockett pulls up at bill bobs house be a possible cover, lol for some reason i find this small little piece of music pretty coolSJB[/quote']i'll have to check that one out. thanks for the tip.shill, i'm glad i could bring you some joy :)

as of today, phil the shill is in the final stages, and i am very pleased with it. if i don't have any trouble mixing, it should be finished this week! :dance2:

i didn't get to work on phil the shill yesterday as planned. i actually had to do real work. i can't promise for this weekend anymore. most of you know that my forecasts are usually wrong, anyway. keep watching the skies, though :radar:

• Administrators

I'm trying to think of ways to extend this tune. Just remembered it also appears in "A Bullet For Crockett" but I believe it's lengthened a bit as Sonny is airlifted in the teaser. (might even provide a different ending?) I'm not 100% on this so check it out.

I'm trying to think of ways to extend this tune. Just remembered it also appears in "A Bullet For Crockett" but I believe it's lengthened a bit as Sonny is airlifted in the teaser. (might even provide a different ending?) I'm not 100% on this so check it out.

the tune from "heart of darkness" plays as sonny's chopper is landing in the opening credits. i think i emailed you that one, but it may have been the original heart of darkness version. i think they play a little of the guzman's vibe tune when crockett flashes back to evan pulling the gun on the SVD. is that what you are referring to? i can't remember if that was in the teaser or not...i think it was actually. hmmm...