• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dadrian

• Shill

• Ferrariman

• Ell.a

Top Posters In This Topic

i got to spend about 4 hours on phil the shill today. it is 98% complete. i just need to mix it and get it to .ws admin and we'll have it. i think i'll finish tomorrow, if all goes as planned.

Guest The Talk
phil the shill is done.
GREAT!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::happy:You'll make the day of many mv.info members.
check your inboxes' date=' or watch the download section.[/quote']I'll do - hourly :shout::D.

• Administrators

And here we go with another great Dadrian Wilson cover. Check it our in our downloads area.clickThanks to Dadrian as usual great work :clap::clap::radio::radio:

i wanna go ahead and formally announce my next cover project:if nothing changes, i'm gonna do the ballad from "nobody lives forever". it may seem unnecessary or redundant since "theresa" was released on escape from tv and the complete collection, but it sounds so much better without the piano melody. if you haven't heard it in awhile, check out the breakup scene at the end of "nobody lives forever" between crockett and brenda. this is way better than "theresa" to me. if not better, it's at least different. it has way more guitar lead. there is some piano sound in the background on some of the other scenes, but it's just playing chords quietly. i hope everyone will like it. i'll call it "brenda". many thanks to ferrariman for this suggestion!

:radio::happy: Brilliant result by hard work. :thumbsup:A heart full of thanks for all of your music' date=' Dadrian.:flowers:[/quote']that's very kind. thank you so much.

i wanna go ahead and formally announce my next cover project:if nothing changes' date=' i'm gonna do the ballad from "nobody lives forever". it may seem unnecessary or redundant since "theresa" was released on escape from tv and the complete collection, but it sounds so much better without the piano melody. if you haven't heard it in awhile, check out the breakup scene at the end of "nobody lives forever" between crockett and brenda. this is way better than "theresa" to me. if not better, it's at least different. it has way more guitar lead. there is some piano sound in the background on some of the other scenes, but it's just playing chords quietly. i hope everyone will like it. i'll call it "brenda". many thanks to ferrariman for this suggestion![/quote']it doesn't get much more subliminal than this :)

the more you listen to the "nobody lives" version, the more the "theresa" version sucks. i have great drum samples for this tune. jan is also really jamming on his sundown guitar amp (which i've also acquired) during the breakup scene. i think i can really nail this one...hope so, anyway.

I'm just wondering, have you ever considered attempting to cover Crockett's theme from S01E04? The original version has a different backing beat and a 'pipe' ish sound to it which I quite like. Or the version in Stones War (Where Crockett gets the rossa? Hopefully I guessed the right ep!) It would be great to see if you have anything like this in your plans . . .Regards,

if i ever did, it would be the "hit list" version. i'd have to come across the sounds, though. i don't have the synth that most of those sounds come from (Roland Jupiter 8). Those sounds are very hard to recreate, but my favorite from the entire series. Crx Theme is the greatest of all!!

Your JAN HAMMER music is truly fantastic!Thank you for what you bring to this site! I'm impressed.I'm glad were friends.-COOP (STEVEN-SPIELBERG)

thanks, C&B. i'm equally impressed with your offerings. thanks for the friend request. i accepted last night. (man that sounds really gay to someone who doesn't know about the "friend requests" :) )