Look at these glasses Ferrariman.

cigarette

• Administrators

Those look like to ones I bought for $26.00 from the link that was on here or .org to the sunglass place on the internet. If you know what I mean?If you don't, let me know and I'll try to find the address where I got them from.

They look like my old wayfarers that I bought when I was in high school. I still have them.I still have the original wayfarer soft sunglass case too.Don't all the original wayfarers of that era have flat lenses? What am I missing here?Eingefügtes Bild

They sure have! In fact, I have a very, VERY early example from either the 1950's or 1960's! (I think 1960's)The main difference is the sunglass temples are not flared like the wayfarers we know and love, they are just regular thin temples. It still says rayban wayfarer though!!

• Administrators

If you could find it for me I'd appreciate it.

Try here .These are what I bought and they were actually $19.00 not $26.00.I bought them in Tortoise Shell.Hope this is what you're looking for!

I have sent this email to RAYBANHello Im looking for som spesial Wayfarer glasses. Looks like they have flat lenses, also the frame looks like its flat and dont have a curve like other Wayfarer glasses has. I have search and I cant find them any where. Can you please tell me what model it is and whare I can get them.http://miami-vice.mrlavin.com/pictures/44/12.jpghttp://miami-vice.mrlavin.com/pictures/44/13.jpghttp://miami-vice.mrlavin.com/pictures/44/02.jpgBest Regards

I tried ordering some cheap ones from ebay but they were so dark ' date=' I couldnt even see throught them, are those like that?[/quote']This are ORGINAL Wayfarer.

• 3 weeks later...

Try here .These are what I bought and they were actually $19.00 not $26.00.I bought them in Tortoise Shell.Hope this is what you're looking for!

No offense Ferrariman, but they look like sh*t. Wrong colour, to much print and way to cheap. Besides, they are look-a-likes and not real Ray Ban's. I bought a pair that cost me 86 euro's, about 140 dollars. Darker and softer tortoise print. It was a wayfarer RB2140 with black/brown 54 lenses, the biggest. DJ had a small face and the glasses were quite big on his face, so probably also the 54, but perhaps the 50 lenses (when he was really smaller than I thought). I don't think the glasses were specially made for him. They look like mine and they are not flat. Perhaps it only looks like flat on tv. He never wore, and weares, glasses so they were not perscrition.

Looks like DJ is wearing what Ray Ban called the New Wayfarer back in the mid 80's.I have a pair in black and compared side to side with original Wayfarers they have a little more glass and a little less frame up front.The lenses are not as concave as the originals,so they are closer to flat,but not flat if you catch my drift.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

GlassesLook at "sons and lovers" at the end (funeral) sonny and Martin Castillo has black wayfarer glasses, same type as the brown wayfarer sonny uses in the rest of season1+2 ( flat lences, and the frame is almost flat in front. As said before, I have been looking all over for this glasses but I cant find them. I dont think thay are raybans but some type of "lookalike"

• 1 month later...

sonny wore the carrera aviators in season 1 and part of season 2 season 3-4 and part of 5 he switched between the black rayban and tortise shell wayfarers and then he wore the blue mirrored revos in mirror image late season 4 season 5 and wore the wayfarers the rest of season 5

Look at "sons and lovers" at the end (funeral) sonny and Martin Castillo has black wayfarer glasses' date=' same type as the brown wayfarer sonny uses in the rest of season1+2 ( flat lences, and the frame is almost flat in front. As said before, I have been looking all over for this glasses but I cant find them. I dont think thay are raybans but some type of "lookalike"[/quote']Seems to me that you need to find a VINTAGE 80's Ray Bans. They used to be made by Bausch and lomb. The frame WAS flatter than the remolded slightly curved frame wayfarers being sold today that are made in Italy.You need VINTAGE 80's versions to get that look.

FYI RAYBAN DOES NOT MAKE THE WAYFARER STYLE ANYMORE! you can find either copies or the real thing on ebay just have to look around

They look like my old wayfarers that I bought when I was in high school. I still have them.I still have the original wayfarer soft sunglass case too.Don't all the original wayfarers of that era have flat lenses? What am I missing here?Eingefügtes Bild

what's missing...your head

That's true. All my photos have my head missing. I'm the headless wonder!Eingefügtes Bild(Great find on my wayfarer photo MV86. I was looking for that photo cuz I forgot where I posted it. NOW I remember.)