Name The Bad Guy

Dadrian

Here's my contribution to trivia:I give the clue and you give the first and/or last name of the greaseball and the ep(s) he/she appeared in. See if you can remember the villain's name without cheating. Good luck and thanks for playing!Clue:I cannot tolerate a lie.

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there were probably a lot of villains, including mosca, who didn't like to be lied to, but one of them in particular was rather emphatic about it.

I am recalling Albert Lombard in the ep of the same name talking to Charlie in the parking garage about honesty. Is this the one you're thinking of?

ferrariman is right. i think dykstra actually used the word "tolerate". honesty and loyalty were big factors for mosca and lombard, but the actual word "lie" seemed to be the theme for dykstra, along with duddy's lie detector. come to think of it, the villain from "by hooker by crook" was too keen on lying, either. i'll try to do better clues from now on.next clue:i had trouble leashing the labido.

• Administrators

next clue:i had trouble leashing the labido.

Ernesto Guerrero from "Baseballs Of Death"

On the assumption F-man is right (he usually is), let me try one:Clue: He had a propensity for bad poetry. character and ep. please

Clue: He had a propensity for bad poetry. character and ep. please

you've stumped the host!was it manuel from "free verse"?

• Administrators

I don't have a clue either unless you're talking about Noogie. His rap could be called bad poetry I guess.

i'll move on while we try to solve the poetry mystery :)i'm a bookie who received a "foul shot" on my yaucht.(a bit of a poet myself there, and my momma knows it)

i'll move on while we try to solve the poetry mystery :)i'm a bookie who received a "foul shot" on my yaucht.(a bit of a poet myself there' date=' and my momma knows it)[/quote']Is this Pagone on "The Fix" when dealing with Bill Russell, former NBA star?

I don't have a clue either unless you're talking about Noogie. His rap could be called bad poetry I guess.

Good perspective F-man but I wasn't thinking of Noogie as a bad guy. A clue on the poet would be that he appeared more than once in MV eps.

Pagone is right, S-B. good job. i though the "foul shot" thing might help :)for your question, i'll guess Mosca in Blood and Roses. i can't remember the rhyme he makes.

Pagone is right' date=' S-B. good job. i though the "foul shot" thing might help :)for your question, i'll guess Mosca in Blood and Roses. i can't remember the rhyme he makes.[/quote']You are correct and I can't specifically either other than it was very corny said to Gina.

next clue:i really needed to find my spouse's body.

I think I am stumped here. If F-Man or someone else doesn't know perhaps a clue?

• Administrators

a bit of humor for a humorous ep.Clue:My cook is quite good.

"one day I will let him fix you something besides ice cubes"Guzman from "Evan"