• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:clap:I sent one cop to the nuthouse' date=' then nearly drove another off the deep end.[/quote']It's the guy who breaks into houses in SHADOW IN THE DARK.Not sure he has a name, other than "the shadow".

Yep, his real name never was revealed.I had Caitlin's BF/Bandmate Will murdered to keep him from testifying against me in court.

Correct.Who took out Tommy Lowe' date=' then tried to have Caitlin and Sonny killed later that season?[/quote']freemont and wiggins

Not perhaps Little Coco

Wasn't the actor who's name is LITTLE COCO the guy who played the part?the characters name was Samedi (sp?)

The Shadow's real name is VINCENT CARISTI

Very cool.Not sure how you found that name, as I have an actual vintage working script of the show, it does not mention that name anywhere in the script.

The Shadow's real name is VINCENT CARISTI

Yes, the actor's real name.But the chracter's name was never revealed in the episode.

Yes' date=' the actor's real name.But the chracter's name was never revealed in the episode.[/quote']Oh....the ACTOR's name...That explains things then. :)(Couldn't understand how my real on set used script wouldn't have the characters name in it. :) )

That episode is one the FEW really noteworthy ones of the 3rd season. In hindsight, I'd say that is when the downslide of MV began.

Very cool.Not sure how you found that name' date=' as I have an actual vintage working script of the show, it does not mention that name anywhere in the script.[/quote'] You have a script of that ep???Wow is it as intens to read as it to watch the ep?