Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• Dadrian

• Ferrariman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

clue:crockett ruined my dessert.

Could it be Cliff King in Redemption in Blood when they met at the diner an Crockett knocked one of his guys into the table?

• Administrators

clue:crockett ruined my dessert.

Vincent DeMarco. Sonny put his cigarette out in his cottage cheese in "One Eyed Jack"

ferrariman is correct. i guess cottage cheese is not exclusively a dessert. i just remembered it being white.clue:i can multiply very quickly when it comes to profit margins on heroin sales.

• Administrators

clue:i can multiply very quickly when it comes to profit margins on heroin sales.

Not sure at all but I'm gonna guess Wango Mack from "Better Living Through Chemistry"

not wango mack. keep guessing. i'm no zabado, but i sometimes have food hanging from my mouth, and my partner looks just like charlie glide!

neworder gets it. i thought the second clue would do it, but i didn't think about rogo. i was speaking of the speghetti hanging from joey's mouth while having lunch with his father.

no, not the bolivian. i think he lost his briefcase after the cowboy cop took a swim. good guess, though! my victim was a little more dramatic than the cowboy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
no' date=' not the bolivian. i think he lost his briefcase after the cowboy cop took a swim. good guess, though! my victim was a little more dramatic than the cowboy.[/quote']Don Galligo to Mikey in "Everybody Loves Showbiz"

• Administrators

how many of Calderone's aliases can you name?

Honestly? I didn't know he had an alias

Don Galligo to Mikey in "Everybody Loves Showbiz"

this is correct. sorry, i didn't reallize it hadn't been answered yet.anyone on the calderone aliases? i may have to check the dvd on this one. if ferrariman is clueless, something is wrong...:)

Guest The Talk

In Brother's Keeper on the railway bridge Sonny, Rico and Rodriguez are talking about the different names of Calderone. I cannot look up on the DVD right now. One of the names was 'The Cuban' or 'The Bolivian' as I remember.

it was "the columbian", but it seems i remember actual names. i think i am mixed up with the list of names tubbs read to the guy in the interrogation room on "hit list", which is actually the names of the people on the hit list.i dunno...we can skip this one till further notice.clue:i aided and abetted an assassin.