Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• MV86

• JonnyDaytona

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

After reviewing this topic I have to ask that you please use a little discretion when posting your pictures. Some of them are really pushing the limits of good taste. Thanks in advance for your understanding and co-operation.

After reviewing this topic I have to ask that you please use a little discretion when posting your pictures. Some of them are really pushing the limits of good taste. Thanks in advance for your understanding and co-operation.

Maybe we should set up some quick guidelines, so everyone is on the same page.

Sorry guys. Think In ought to call it a day on this thread. Was becoming the Hugh Hefner of the site and I'm a good catholic boy really!

Sorry guys. Think In ought to call it a day on this thread. Was becoming the Hugh Hefner of the site and I'm a good catholic boy really!

Shill, It breaks my heart, but I think you are right. Thanks for all the work you've put in, your pics always put a smile on my face (and the faces of others) Maybe we can resume this at a later date with a 52% clothing rule or something.... Cheers.:rauchen:

I forgot one thing..:clap:

• Administrators
Maybe we should set up some quick guidelines' date=' so everyone is on the same page.[/quote'] We have guidelines already. Just take a look.