Top Posters In This Topic

• Shill

• timm525

• MV86

• JonnyDaytona

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Black Jack will get you every time.Eingefügtes BildHey, that looks like my cat (avatar). He must have switched from beer.

LMD' date='Nice photos. Is this the real Viggo?[/quote']Nah, I just have other obsessions I like to flaunt but Vig is still my main squeeze.

I don't mind her wearing them. And at least she's not one of those skinny models. She looks like the girl next door. Well not next door to me! :)

ok this is my choice for a "fun" picThis man plays for the greatest football team in the world:Manchester UnitedCristiano RonaldoHere you go ladies:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Yes Amber, now I guess we have to surf the web to find half nake good looking men? I know I'd be like Timm. I can attach pics but haven't tried the enlarged versions of photos.........

Yes Amber' date=' now I guess we have to surf the web to find half nake good looking men? [/quote']Yep! The man I posted is wow!:D:D

Just for a second I have to remark about something I just found out. Shhhh you males, no nasty bits showing, Shill.......Now, I edited my post as I do a lot do to typing to fast and misspelling of leaving out a word. clicked save and it just sat there trying and trying so I figured let me hit Advanced...wow, it took me to not edit but a box like the one you post in and to save that way and it went.......other sites would have booted me off.....lol,.....ok, this was intermission, you may continue. Just had to get the facts out, just the facts....