Is Freefall cut on R1 DVD?

Pal

I read a rather craptastic review of the Complete Series boxset that seems to mention something about Freefall being cut on DVD, I'll post the entire review here:

The end is not complete!!! There are missing 3 minutes. At the song tell me is a review about the hole series. The orginal version goes 7:30min, but in this box they are only 4:30 min. I only wanted this box because the german box Season 5 has 0:00 min of the review and I thought that the US-version will be complete but it isn't.

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000ULPFGI/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?%5Fencoding=UTF8&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R8WZH4BIZQVP6The guy is about as clear as Izzy, anyone know what he's going on about?Thanks,Pal

Craptastic is right. I can only fathom out 3 things:1. The guy could be German.2. He knows how to say nothing in about 3 sentences.3. He's certainly saying something about Freefall... The only thing I can get from this? He's missing 3 hours of footage. I think.Gina_Calabrese

• Administrators

I guess I can disclose the secret. The guy is a girl - and is from Germany indeed (as you can read at the beginning of her post). And I'm pretty sure if she had written her article in German, it would have been less 'craptastic' and well expressed. She refers to a thread on mv.info some time ago. Tom stated in his episode guide that the end credits of Freefall lasts over the whole length (7:30) of the song "Tell me". But when I got a copy from the first airing, I realized that the credits were only about 4:30. The song was edited and shortened for the use in the show. I asked Tom again, he watched his original airing again and affirmed the length (4:30) of the original end credits, so did Ferrariman. The whole thing was not really craptastic, but just a misunderstanding. In the meantime Blackaudi (the author) knows about the wrong information.

whole length (7:30) of the song "Tell me". But when I got a copy from the first airing, I realized that the credits were only about 4:30. The song was edited and shortened for the use in the show. I asked Tom again, he watched his original airing again and affirmed the length (4:30) of the original end credits, so did Ferrariman. The whole thing was not really craptastic, but just a misunderstanding. In the meantime Blackaudi (the author) knows about the wrong information.

Thanks for the clarification, Ell.a :glossy: