Kudos Lou !!!

McIntyre

Been awfully busy and will be for a while. Started racketball + summer hockey league. My dream is to be in top shape then dream to meet lil miss D who, ahem, now has the same amount of posts as I do ... LOL !!!Congrats Lou and on site well done. You da man !!!

• Administrators

Thanks Mac! It's like a dream come true. Good to hear from you!

This is going to take a little getting used to, but I really like how the forum topics are organized in the old way we're used to. And I'm very thankful you were thinking ahead to the day (OCT?) when the plug got pulled on our old Web home. This is a massive gift you've given us.

• Administrators

I wonder how long it will take before Randolph says "Where the hell did ever body go? Lou ??? Lou ??? Hello??? Anyone??? Anyone???" :D:D:D

• Administrators

I will say that this new site is a lot sharper that .org.I love the new colors, no more "service unavailable", no more "photobucket".I'm glad this came along for you.

Congrads Lou! I know once I get things straight with my stuff and this site I'm going to love it here. You and the crew are doing a fabulous job......keep it coming!:radar:

• Administrators

Congrads Lou! I know once I get things straight with my stuff and this site I'm going to love it here. You and the crew are doing a fabulous job......keep it coming!:radar:

Did you get my PM?I sent one to you as a test.