• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

• 2 weeks later...

"And what do we do? We end up lookin' like a monkey f***in' a football out there!"

the nascar-boss-director-whatever dude from "days of thunder"

"is this toothbrush approved by the american dental associtation?"

surely someone knows this one. it's a holiday film.

• Administrators

"is this toothbrush approved by the american dental associtation?"

Man it's on the tip of my tongue, how about a hint?

• Administrators

Where do we see (computer screen) and hear (spoken at same time) this code:"zero zero zero Destruct zero"What does it blow up?Name the movie please.

not to get chatty here, but i did watch the original series. great stuff. i never got into any of the spinoffs or the movies. i've heard the movies are really good though. i'll get around to them one day, i'm sure.

• Administrators

Yes the original series was the best followed by their movies.Then ST. The Next Generation.As for the rest, I never followed.Although I couldn't resist 7 of 9's uniform. She could "assimilate" me any day! :D My resistance would be none! :)

• Administrators

Where do we see (computer screen) and hear (spoken at same time) this code:"zero zero zero Destruct zero"What does it blow up?Name the movie please.

Wasn't that in the first Star Trek series where the ship is captured by Aliens and Kirk order the ships computers to destruct if the Aliens don't let them go? I think Scotty or Spock says the first voice check input codes, and Kirk spells out the final sequnece with those illustrious words to initiate the countdown to the final destruction blast.Am I correct?