Movie Quotes?

timm525

"Uncle Sam don't give a sh!t about your expenses. You want bread' date=' f**k a baker!"[/quote']To live and die in L.A.?And I bet no one can get this one...."I'm going crazy. I'm standing here solidly on my own two hands and going crazy.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• timm525

• Tommy Vercetti

• Dadrian

• sredd

No one figured out my post #77 yet?"Ok I have one..............."If you die...I'll kill you!"Name the movie for one hundred lucky points."I'll give you a hint. One of the stars drove a black Ferarri 365 GTB/4 convertible in the movie.I'll offer a hundred and fifty points and fifty five cents in Canadian Tire coupons for the correct answer :)

one of your quotes made me think so, but i obviously had the wrong thing in mind.anime is those japanese animated shows. you'd be the first vice-anime crossbreed ever, maybe.nevermind, though :)

• Administrators

If it was, I can't recall that one. BTW, who in Cannonball Run drove a Black Ferrari 365 GTB/4 convertible in the movie? :confused:

• Administrators

QUOTE: "God's gonna sit this one out"

It's from "The Punisher" (the one with Thomas Jane, not the new one)

How about these two from the same movie:"There are ways of killin' yourself without killin' yourself""Are you a nice girl or are you a c*nt?"
dchan' date=' I think this one has stumped us all here?Want to spill the beans?[/quote']I'll give you a clue - late 70's Brooklyn, NY. Bay Ridge section.

Just a WAG here' date=' but, "The Pope of Greenwich Village."[/quote']Sorry, nope. Another clue - it revived what was once thought to be dying. That thing, of course, eventually died.

• Administrators

"Time is a luxury you don't have Admiral."Name the movie?

Khan to Kirk"Star Trek II, The Wrath of Khan"

Sorry' date=' nope. Another clue - it revived what was once thought to be dying. That thing, of course, eventually died.[/quote']
Sorry' date=' I'm outta this one buddy.[/quote']Okay, one more clue - the 'thing' that was dying was a fad that was popular around that time, the late 70's.

Sounds like it might be from "Saturday Night Fever" the dying thing would be disco.

You got it! The "killin'" quote was by Tony Manero to the police, after his unappreciated buddy commits suicide off the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. The "c*nt" quote is by Tony to his first dance partner, Annette, when she offers herself to him.

• Administrators
I answered that one last page.Khan to Kirk in "Star Trek II' date=' The Wrath of Khan"[/quote']Oooooops, sorry buddy. I didn't realize you answered on the other page. :o

• Administrators

"Nice place... lots of... space."This one has two possible answers as two characters in the same movie said this line minutes apart.Name the movie!