New Miami Vice Voice-Video Chat online

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Here comes another amazing feature for miami-vice.ws Users:miamivice.info and miami-vice.ws presents the new Miami Vice Voice-Video-ChatYou can use our new voice-video-chat right now. You can chat with live video and live voice if you use a webcam and/or a microphone. But even if you don't have a webcam and/or a microphone you are able to use the new chat.Please notice that this is version 1 of our chat. New features will be added in the future.Here's a how-to-do introduction:URL:click the link in our navigation box on our portal site.1. choose the chatroom:Eingefügtes Bild2. insert your username. You can choose any username you like. The username you enter here is not yet matched with the username in our forum database:Eingefügtes Bild3. please choose your flash settings:Eingefügtes Bild4. choose your microphone:Eingefügtes Bild5. choose your webcam:Eingefügtes BildYou can choose a microphone and/or webcam only if you have installed one. If you don't have a webcam / microphone you are able to use the chat nevertheless.If you have trouble with entering the chat please check your firewall settings!!Have fun.

That's a clever addition to the forum. I think it would work best if someone sets up a day and time for the chat and posts it way in advance. Why a devil icon for the English room? Are you trying to tell us something? :)

• Administrators

Why a devil icon for the English room? Are you trying to tell us something? :)

That's a good question... ;) I have to ask Juergen who worked on the chat. Maybe we can change the icons into more vice-like icons.

• Administrators

Today 8 members of mv.info tested our new voice-video-chat.It was really great. Even one german member who lives in Miami was part of the chat! And the best: it's all for free!!!So please join our voice-video-chat. It's amazing if you can talk to people and watch them via webcam even if they are thousands of miles away.The german members -some of them speak english, too- meet in our chatroom at 8 pm european summer time. From Miami time it's +6 hours.

I recommend the chat. It started at about 2:30 Eastern and included a number of English speakers and writers including nofretz. Very interesting.

• Administrators

Hi Jim,I think, we can be online this weekend. Maybe Friday evening? We now have 7 hours time difference to Florida. But I can not exactly tell you what time. It depends on Julian. But 10-11 european time we can try.

Caipi' date='When are you guys going to be on line again? Day and time? I expect to see die junge frau this time.Jim[/quote']

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,i want to annouce a new Feature!The VideoUser Online Box.Programmed by me and a friend.You don't see your Users only as well you can see the people who are chatting from the german Website.I hope you enjoy it.Thanks to everybody who supported me!Greetings,Stan.

Hi Jim' date='I think, we can be online this weekend. Maybe Friday evening? We now have 7 hours time difference to Florida. But I can not exactly tell you what time. It depends on Julian. But 10-11 european time we can try.[/quote']Caipi,Thanks but I couldn't check on Friday night. I know you are busy but if you could give everyone a time and a few days notice I think you would get a lot of participation.Jim

• Administrators

jim we have a new box on our portal site. there you can see who's online at the moment.i'm online with julian right now

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey KaeptnCaipi,I couldn't start the video chat either. But, I have no clue if I set myself up correctly.:rolleyes: And I sure don't have a clue if I need to set up my Web Cam (which I probably do) as well.:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to offer to host a chat party sometime soon like the good old days, but could a few other members try and log in and let me know if you get on? For me it's been hit or miss. :cheers:Thanks

• Administrators

Yes, it's right, that Video chat doesn't work at the moment. We have to start it again. But I've no free time 'cause we move to our new house within the next two weeks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Today I fixed our video chat. It should be working now.So, let's start our web video chat parties.

• Administrators

It seems that I have to check some settings. The chat is only working as long as I'm online and logged in. As I have to go to bed now, I'll take a look tomorrow. Sorry folks.

• Administrators

OK, latest update: I checked the settings and fixed the problems. Our chat should be working right now.If there are any problems please report them here or pm me.

Hey KaeptnCaipi....Things seem to work just great from my end.:thumbsup: I logged on a little earlier & it let me log on with no problems.:D:thumbsup:Now....Let's Start The Party!!!!:balloon::clap: