Hottest Vice babe

Tommy Vercetti

Hottest for me is Penelope Ann Miller in Death & The Lady. Just gorgeous, When she answered the door in that blue dress, yowza yowza! And she looks great naked tooEingefügtes BildFiona in Little Miss Dangerous. hottieEingefügtes BildCallie in Definitely Miami. Obviously.Eingefügtes BildAnd let's not forget Big Booty TrudyEingefügtes BildWho do you think is the hottest?

• Like 1

• Administrators

The blond with Charlie Glide for about five seconds when Sonny shows up while they were looking at the statue.

howabout the girl with wet hair walking from the ocean on the beach during the "miami"-randy newman montage from "trust fund pirates". she adjusts her black one-piece swimsuit.

Theresa. Yep, she sure turned into a junky if you see her these days!Eingefügtes BildHey, just had a great idea for a babe thread again? anyone up for it? Ho Ho!

Guest neworder

Yo guys, sorry ive been away for so long, lived without the internet for 3 weeks can u believe it, been trying to sort internet at my uni home. Anyway hottest vice babes, Death and the lady is full of them, fiona as LMD is Hot and celeste in burnett trilogy tickles my fancy too!SJB

• Administrators

Some nice choices but I still agree with Dadrian, Gina could make them all run up a tree!