Hottest Vice babe

Tommy Vercetti

Just watched Definitely Miami a few weeks ago with the wife. If she could read my mind...I would be in real trouble during the opening pool scene!!+1 for Callie

• Like 1

Just watched Definitely Miami a few weeks ago with the wife. If she could read my mind...I would be in real trouble during the opening pool scene!!+1 for Callie

i know the feeling! my wife H A T E S my signature. she's prettier than any vice babe, though :happy:

• 1 month later...

I like a lot two girls from "Baseballs of Death":that Cinder (Lisa Marie) girl who dies at the beginning of the ep and a blonde chick who appears briefly at a night club (in a scene Ernesto Guerrero's bodyguard offers her money).I never thought of MV as a best show to find hot chicks, but after this post I start to see it was far from bad either.

http://www.celebszz.com/28980-1/helena-bonham-carter-10.jpgHey, just had a great idea for a babe thread again? anyone up for it? Ho Ho!

Shill , last time you did that babe threat you got it from the woman on here..lol....we wanted a hot male thread too.....ho ho! Ok, A woman's pov which isn't the same as you guys. But if I wanted to look like one of those women , it's would be Callie, but I'd have to have a mind. I know that doesn't count for a few guys , but for some it does....hehe...sue

Am I on ignore here, Shill? lol......Tim, Shill, do you think with my red hair I'd look good with that hair style..lol Heck, I'll go out and do it up and see...hehehe Sue

Watch out Shill' date='it could turn into what it did the last time!:D[/quote']AMMMMMMMMBBBBERRRRRRR,. I just told Shill how we were last time with the babe thread and now you are here, so if this is to be equal....ho ho....then shill put up some good looking guys from Vice, Don of course, hey I thought Charlie Glide wasn't bad....he he.. Oh and of course Glenn Fry!.....Sue

Red Heads are my favourite! It's a Belinda Carlisle thing:happy::D

So Shill since I'm a read head I'll just do a wake up do, pin it up to fall all over the place? ....lol...sue

AMMMMMMMMBBBBERRRRRRR' date='. I just told Shill how we were last time with the babe thread and now you are here, so if this is to be equal....ho ho....then shill put up some good looking guys from Vice, Don of course, hey I thought Charlie Glide wasn't bad....he he.. Oh and of course Glenn Fry!.....Sue[/quote']Good choices Sue! I always thought Phil Collins was a babe too...Is that weird? :D IMO the hottest vice babe would be Caroline,she had that classy look,as where Callie just let everything hang out and left nothing to the imagination:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Administrators

I don't think we gave an honorable mention to the hottie at the pool with Larry in "The Great McCarthy"?@ 0:30:16Eingefügtes Bild