Hottest Vice babe

Tommy Vercetti

Actually, Gina, there is only one "babe of all MV Babes". See earlier in this thread - Callie from "Definitely Miami"!So - will you be a blonde soon?

Fiona who played Jackie in LMD is my no. 1. Gina is no. 2, this is one of my favorite shots of her.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildWhat do you think about a Hottest Vice Babe contest with current .ws members as contestants? We have a lot of good looking females as members. Too dangerous?

Actually' date=' Gina, there is only one "babe of all MV Babes". See earlier in this thread - Callie from "Definitely Miami"!So - will you be a blonde soon?[/quote']Totally blonde? Hell no. Just streaks.

I don't think we gave an honorable mention to the hottie at the pool with Larry in "The Great McCarthy"?@ 0:30:16Eingefügtes Bild

SALUTE!!Actually, there are sooo many to chose from and what a nice selection it is....I'm just plain ga, ga for a young Julia Roberts in was it season four....? Not sure.... Shill, your a blast and I thank you for all your comments, suggestions and ideas for the ladies on here...Your awesome!! :clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:...Mike