Hottest Vice babe

Tommy Vercetti

• 2 weeks later...

Red Heads are my favourite! It's a Belinda Carlisle thing:happy::D

Hmmm,Redheads,I know what you mean...Stephanie Zimbalist, too bad she wasn't on Vice.Do you know what two things she did with Don Johnson?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Olivia BrownSaundra SantiagoMarie/Tale of the GoatMargaret/Prodigal SonSheena EastonPam Grier/Rites of Passage and Prodigal SonElizabeth Ashley/Knock Knock, Who's There?Odette/Bought and Paid ForAiport Ticket Agent/The Milk RunMeg Foster/Contempt of CourtEly Pouget/Junk LoveHackman's wife/Deliver Us From EvilJoan Chen/Golden Triangle pt.2

I'm probably the only one, but I didn't like Margaret at all. I found her to be the only weak aspect of an otherwise perfect episode.

I think Ferrariman mentioned it earlier, there is a couple of very good looking woman that featured on Vice, but there can only be one lady with style,charisma,beauty etc.etc and that is the one and only GINA!

I think Ferrariman mentioned it earlier' date=' there is a couple of very good looking woman that featured on Vice, but there can only be one lady with style,charisma,beauty etc.etc and that is the one and only GINA![/quote']That's true, but I hated the episodes where she had way too much makeup, it made her surprisingly unattractive.