Hottest Vice babe

Tommy Vercetti

• 1 year later...

Sonny's lowest point in terms of women.Eingefügtes Bild

another ugly oneEingefügtes Bildand anotherEingefügtes Bild

Yep, yep and yep.Welcome back Shill!

Kamala Lopez/Definitely MiamiMelanie Griffith and Vanity/By Hooker by CrookLisa Vidal/A Bullet for CrockettMaria Pitillo/The Cell Within

come on, you had to pick the worst pic of Iman. She looked hot all through the episode until she dressed up like a guy. I was watching el viejo and you see gina and trudy in black and white swim suits. It was pretty sweet. If someone can find the screenshot.

come on' date=' you had to pick the worst pic of Iman. She looked hot all through the episode until she dressed up like a guy. I was watching el viejo and you see gina and trudy in black and white swim suits. It was pretty sweet. If someone can find the screenshot.[/quote']Or in golden triangle when Gina,Trudy, and candy are laying out by the pool while zito picks one of them. Gina in a swimsuit with high heels(doesn't get better than that).

This is an easy one for me to answer. I don't know her name, or what she looks like! I can't even find a still on google. It's.....the windsurfing girl who dips her head in the sea in the opening credits.If it's actual characters it's Kelly Lynch - Death and the Lady for me. Although Gina is a beauty too.

• 1 month later...

recently watching season 4 theres a girl at start she picks up some guy and then someone takes pics and demands a ransom pay off-she gets whacked soon after-just the way she walks through the street-everyone is looking at her-she was a stunner-ep is directed by bill duke-cant remember the name of ep though(and if someone else has mentioned-i apolagise-there are 11 pages here and im in a rush lol)

recently watching season 4 theres a girl at start she picks up some guy and then someone takes pics and demands a ransom pay off-she gets whacked soon after-just the way she walks through the street-everyone is looking at her-she was a stunner-ep is directed by bill duke-cant remember the name of ep though(and if someone else has mentioned-i apolagise-there are 11 pages here and im in a rush lol)

Sounds like Baseballs of Death. She is cute.

• 3 weeks later...

Not the best image, but here's the hot extra from "The Great McCarthy" I mentioned earlier in this thread. Her look tells me one thing: "I am at a party in 1984 and it's the greatest party ever. Please join me. We'll have a nice little night, dance to the cover band, then see where it goes from there. Tomorrow, we'll have lunch at a dockside restaurant and hang out. Then go to a club that night where Crockett and Tubbs might be hanging out. Sound like a plan?"Yes.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6866[/ATTACH]

post-10358-13892964900126_thumb.jpg

Gina obviously!But Trudy was hot as hell too!And I know some of y'all are gonna knock me for this, but Caitlin Davies was SEXY as hell :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6904[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]6905[/ATTACH]

post-11033-13892964909323_thumb.jpg

post-11033-13892964909498_thumb.jpg

Ehhhhhh not really...I guess another Vice girl I dig would be:[ATTACH=CONFIG]6907[/ATTACH]Yep. DJ's ex, Melanie Griffith.

post-11033-1389296491016_thumb.jpg

I'm with you on this one...maybe someone can post a screen cap of her walking down the street turning heads in Baseballs of Death. 10 out of 10. And the other 2 I would add are the girl at the pool talking to Zito in The Great McCarthy and the roller skater in Home Invaders. Timm posted the pic of the girl at the pool earlier in this thread.

I don't think we gave an honorable mention to the hottie at the pool with Larry in "The Great McCarthy"?@ 0:30:16Eingefügtes Bild

Definitely. :thumbsup:

Damn, that is one honorable mention xDAnother one would have to be Callie from "Definitely Miami". So sexy :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]6915[/ATTACH]

post-11033-13892964911517_thumb.jpg

Jackie from "Little Miss Dangerous "Hot babe from pool scenes "Lend Me an Ear"Celeste - Sonny's girlfriend in "Hostile Takeover " and "Redemption "Julia Roberts in Mirror Image ( very nice ) :D:D