Hottest Vice babe

Tommy Vercetti

21 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Margaret - "Aren't you intrigued?"  Uh no.

Sorry Dadrian, she just doesn't do it for me.    :p

Image result for margaret from miami vice

There's a game called Dark Souls 2 and at one point you find this magical coffin that changes your characters gender. Margret looks like the result of what would happen if Don Johnson hopped in there.:D

They look too alike like they are twins or something. Maybe that was the point but it's uncomfortable to watch.

Edited by Vincent Hanna
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Jackie from Little Miss Dangerous....nice

Image result for little miss dangerous miami vice

Image result for little miss dangerous miami vice

Now that's something I can get behind. ;P

Lol I remember the first time I watched that episode and saw her, I had to whistle a few times. But then the ending came around and suddenly, my fantasy of dating here didn't seem very appealing anymore.

Edited by Assasinge
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Assasinge said:

Now that's something I can get behind. ;P

Lol I remember the first time I watched that episode and saw her, I had to whistle a few times. But then the ending came around and suddenly, my fantasy of dating here didn't seem very appealing anymore.

I always wince at the stabbing scene :)

Let's face it she's that type,  she's probably  great in bed but she might stab you in your sleep :)

Edited by Detective_Crockett

2 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

There's a game called Dark Souls 2 and at one point you find this magical coffin that changes your characters gender. Margret looks like the result of what would happen if Don Johnson hopped in there.:D

They look too alike like they are twins or something. Maybe that was the point but it's uncomfortable to watch.

I agree! The female version of Sonny Crockett. And Margaret WAS Hot in appearance although her personality not so hot. 

Edit: I was curious how she looks today. A recent pic. She's aged very well, at least in this pic. 

Hhufzf1.jpg

Edited by summer84
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

At the pool...

Image result for hot guest actors in miami vice

and in an ep I am not recalling

Miami Vice Olivia Brown Bikini | Olivia Brown Family Matters Re: olivia brown(miami vice)

The pool scene is from the El Viejo episode. The other picture was a scene in Streetwise. Great shots of the girls there! 

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, summer84 said:

The pool scene is from the El Viejo episode.

Thanks..I know. I was referring to the walking scene in the second pic. 

Edit: cool....thanks on Streetwise...couldn't remember that one but I should have paid closer attention to the outfits I suppose. ;) 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Thanks..I know. I was referring to the walking scene in the second pic. 

Edit: cool....thanks on Streetwise...couldn't remember that one but I should have paid closer attention to the outfits I suppose. ;) 

Haha. Yeah, that's where I was looking. ;) :)  I actually first thought, the first scene was from Golden Triangle pt 1, cause they are sort of similar, but then looked at the screen shots and remembered it was El Viejo. The second pic, I remembered immediately, by looking at the whole picture. ;)

RqdsHF2.jpg?1

Edited by summer84
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, summer84 said:

Haha. Yeah, that's where I was looking. ;)   ........., looking at the whole picture. ;)

Um yes, I must admit I was pretty narrowly focused on these pictures with the girls looking rather hot. If I would have zoomed out a bit I may have noticed that they were dressed for, um, evening activities.  ;)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Um yes, I must admit I was pretty narrowly focused on these pictures with the girls looking rather hot.

I understand... After all, these pictures can be very distracting. :) 

• Like 1

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Detective_Crockett said:

The chick from Milk Run, this image speaks for itself ;)mve12-2.png.736659e5c3aebfbeaea23ffbbaf99a08.png

You should see her on Bluray.

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2009 at 9:29 PM, Shill said:

Ira Stones wife ain't no oil painting eitherEingefügtes Bild

She was actually Don Johnson's main squeeze for a time.... Patti D'Arbanville

ok, let's play the game

Arielle: the guy that will say she doesn't have a great body is not from that planet

Trudy: no need to explain. if you don't find that woman sexy, you are not normal x)

Vanessa aka Maria Mc Donald: only a dude like tubbs can have a woman like that  :)

• Administrators

So many, many moons ago there was a similar thread like this. I stated my favorite was the girl in the "lime green T back". This stumped everyone including F-man. I posted a screen shot of her "assets" :D. It was from the Joey Hardin/Keith Mollusk (sp) ep. ending where Stan and Tubbs are watching for a drop and two guys meet and make the exchange. Each one chases one bad guy down the beach. Tubbs gets shot at and is screaming for everyone to get down including the girl in the lime green T back who dives on the grass. :happy:

I tried searching for it, but when you have over a million posts it's tiring work! :dance2:

Maybe someone with more time can search for it or just watch the ep and post a new screen shot of her "assets". :D

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, timm525 said:

So many, many moons ago there was a similar thread like this. I stated my favorite was the girl in the "lime green T back". This stumped everyone including F-man. I posted a screen shot of her "assets" :D. It was from the Joey Hardin/Keith Mollusk (sp) ep. ending where Stan and Tubbs are watching for a drop and two guys meet and make the exchange. Each one chases one bad guy down the beach. Tubbs gets shot at and is screaming for everyone to get down including the girl in the lime green T back who dives on the grass. :happy:

I tried searching for it, but when you have over a million posts it's tiring work! :dance2:

Maybe someone with more time can search for it or just watch the ep and post a new screen shot of her "assets". :D

I came across another one like this thread yesterday. Might be in my browser history.

Here, is this the one you're looking for? 

The attachments are gone though, not sure what's up with that. :(

There were some hot ones...and not so hot ones. :p But Gina Calabrese will always be the hottest, sweetest, and most genuine MV babe on the entire show!! :happy: :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
6 hours ago, James said:

I came across another one like this thread yesterday. Might be in my browser history.

Here, is this the one you're looking for? 

The attachments are gone though, not sure what's up with that. :(

Yes, that's the one. There was also another thread where she was talked about.