Hottest Vice babe

Tommy Vercetti

8 hours ago, ViceFanMan said:

There were some hot ones...and not so hot ones. :p But Gina Calabrese will always be the hottest, sweetest, and most genuine MV babe on the entire show!! :happy: :thumbsup:

Well said! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

15Tdi4V.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

The Honey twins from Prodigal Son.   "sweet!"

Image result for prodigal son bikini girls in miami vice

Lol! The only two awesome and/or hot aspects of Prodigal Son--the Honey twins (hot) and Tubbs' shirt (awesome). :p The rest of the episode irritates me (my opinion). 

i totally forgot that one. but for me this is the hottest girl of the series. the episode 1 pole dancer. she's hot, hot, hot

FWvdbVG.jpg

ALxjCgx.jpg

Vcr5q3U.jpg

WJ4L5ch.jpg

NPPDMe6.jpg

Edited by jpm1
  • Like 3

@jpm1 Wow, nice shots ....,  and she is VERY nice. I think we tried to ID her once  upon a time but with no success. Somebody's Watching Me.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jpm1 said:

i totally forgot that one. but for me this is the hottest girl of the series. the episode 1 pole dancer. she's hot, hot, hot

FWvdbVG.jpg

ALxjCgx.jpg

Vcr5q3U.jpg

WJ4L5ch.jpg

NPPDMe6.jpg

14 minutes ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Wow, nice shots ....,  and this one is VERY nice. I think we tried to ID her once  upon a time but with no success. Somebody's Watching Me.

She's not attractive to me--but still a memorable scene with Tubbs playing a "player", and singing along. :) Interesting she's never been identified! I don't think Izzy's whack-job assistant Manny has ever been identified either, and I know in the past some have tried to find out who he was. ?( You'd think their names would be on file somewhere, or someone from production, or one of the cast would remember. 

6 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

She's not attractive to me--but still a memorable scene with Tubbs playing a "player", and singing along. :) Interesting she's never been identified! I don't think Izzy's whack-job assistant Manny has ever been identified either, and I know in the past some have tried to find out who he was. ?( You'd think their names would be on file somewhere, or someone from production, or one of the cast would remember. 

Beautiful chick but a little overdressed by today's standards.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

Beautiful chick but a little overdressed by today's standards.

+1 on that, and I think even overdressed by 80s standards. :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jpm1 said:

FWvdbVG.jpg

ALxjCgx.jpg

Vcr5q3U.jpg

WJ4L5ch.jpg

NPPDMe6.jpg

So fine :hippie:

9 hours ago, Matt5 said:

The girl from the pool scenes in Season 3s "Lend Me An Ear" was stunning !:hippie::tasse:

This one? She is Hot.

Trace.PNG

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 2

5987677f66bd4_PoolgirlinLendMeanEar.JPG.969701a6f6ac3688f4facd0240453150.JPG    

More of the pool girl in Lend me An Ear.  You're right Matt....she is Very Nice.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

that series is unbelievable. is there a series with such a number of beautiful women in it somewhere. No

Edited by jpm1
  • Like 1

Credit to @James for this photo from The Great McCarthy ...:glossy:

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 3

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:25 PM, Dadrian said:

Btw, are those Blu Ray screen caps?

Nope...some are just random photos found on the net and others are Screen Capture/Snipped from the NBC website so the definition on the latter is a bit low.

that thread is getting me crazy. i need to go to Miami.. now :). btw, when i find Gina very sexy, it's when she sings. when she goes undercover in a bar, i don't remember the episode. She is really great in the singer role

Edited by jpm1

8 minutes ago, jpm1 said:

that thread is getting me crazy. i need to go to Miami.. now :). btw, when i find Gina very sexy, it's when she sings. when she goes undercover in a bar, i don't remember the episode. She is really great in the singer role

lol...sorry pal, didn't mean to raise your blood pressure. :)  Gina sings in Heroes of the Revolution if that's the one you're thinking of.

• Like 1

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Just for @timm525  I think this is your girl with the green suit in Line of Fire.5987688bbb611_GreenTbackgirlinLineofFire.JPG.49fcfa848cdb7c615f584c7ca3a4cfba.JPG

Oh yeah baby! That's definately the one!!! Great job.

• Haha 1