Our son Julian was born yesterday

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Hello everybody,yesterday our son, Julian Sonny Mueller, was born. Simone and Julian are doing well and everything's fine.We are very proud to be partents now.

• Administrators

Congradulations Caipi!!!I'll bet your one proud guy!!! :tasse_prost:

Hi Timm,yes, of course we're very proud.

• Administrators

Congratulations Chris! We hope to see some pics of the little guy soon!

Thank you all for your wishes and all the congratulations.Of course, you'll see some pics soon.

• 1 month later...
Congrats, sorry i'm late.Now folks, is this a real fan or what? Giving his child "Sonny" as a middle name. Hats off to you! As for Julian, what a great first name. I'm glad to share it with a future MV fan. :p

Congratulations Caipi and many wishes for your son!

As for Julian' date=' what a great first name. [/color']

So true. The name reminds me of Julien, a French guy who told me one of the best things I've ever heard in my life, but well, ehm... that's another story.

• Administrators

Thanks for all your wishes.I think 'Sonny' as a middle name should be fine. Otherwise I would have had trouble with my wife. I'm happy she accepted 'Sonny' as middle name :pHere are some pictures of Julian:clickNever mind the first page is in german. Just klick on 'Bilder von mir' on the right hand side. I'm updating pictures once a month.

Wow - that's a lot of pictures.But everyone is smiling and seems to be very happy, indeed.Congrats, and welcome to the world "Little Sonny" :baby2: .