Episode #66 "Viking Bikers From Hell"

Ferrariman

4 hours ago, johnnyfarragut said:

so what happens with the sister and the Krugerrands? She just vanishes with them.

Pretty hypocritical on her part: she doesn't like how his brother makes money, but she sure likes the money. :rolleyes:

I don't think she "liked" the money, nor did she like or approve of how her brother made or acquired it...but I think at the end she was tired of the whackjob-moron "vikings", and tired of the whole mess. She just wanted out. So, even though she didn't like the money initially, she ultimately realized it was her ticket to get out and start over somewhere else. So, she decided to take the money and leave. I'd like to think she did good or positive things with it...turned it from blood-money to "respectable". But, that's the "Leave It To Beaver" ending :p...who knows, maybe she went to an island somewhere and lived on a beach. :funky:

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

There's a Mad Max vibe to the biker gang: sociopathic types, the nicknames,etc.

Reb's relationship to The Wire resembles that of Toecutter to The Nightrider  in the original Mad Max

Not being a prototypical biker outfit may be the reason they don't ride Harleys , just like the biker gang in Mad Max.

Edited by johnnyfarragut

9 hours ago, johnnyfarragut said:

There's a Mad Max vibe to the biker gang: sociopathic types, the nicknames,etc.

Reb's relationship to The Wire resembles that of Toecutter to The Nightrider  in the original Mad Max

Not being a prototypical biker outfit may be the reason they don't ride Harleys , just like the biker gang in Mad Max.

Naw...I think it was because they could get the Japanese bikes cheaper. Given the rep of the Hell's Angels and other gangs at that time, those guys wouldn't last very long...