Episode #66 "Viking Bikers From Hell"

Ferrariman

2 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

In the 80's Landham was also in movies like "Lock Up" with Stallone and also "48 Hrs" - good movies.

Yes I enjoyed those movies too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Assasinge said:

Biker's Party is such a good track.

Yes it really is - also heard in its early form at the end of Season 1s “Golden Triangle” (Part 2).

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Assasinge said:

Really? No kidding, looks like I'll have to give it a rewatch then lol

It’s at the very end when Mey Ying leaves and Castillo asks C&T to take him to a bar. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

It’s at the very end when Mey Ying leaves and Castillo asks C&T to take him to a bar. :thumbsup:

At 0:33-34 sec that sudden change, did Jan remix it for this scene do you think?

I definetly remember that end scene, one of the best end scenes I had seen in Vice in a long time. Certainly beats the darker "suicide" or "got away" cliffhangers in seasons 3-4, 5 if I remember as well that propped up too much.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

At 0:33-34 sec that sudden change, did Jan remix it for this scene do you think?

It’s the same sequence ran thru some different sounds, yes. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

For some reason I swore the the bad guy in this was Nuclear Man from "Superman 4".  After watching recently I realized my memory was skewed.  Anyway...not the best episode but far from the worst.  Some good action, but Gustavson's screaming got a tad old.  Sonny Landham always played a great tough guy.  I'm just glad Crockett had his backup at the end, because I thought he was gonna bite it!

Edited by Mr. Vigilante
misspell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bren10 said:

The role that made him.

This looks absolutely amazing!  It has that "Watch only after a trip to the liquor store"-quality about it!

I saw it in the theater in '83. It was cool as heck to a 7yr old boy then. It had dinosaurs AND lazers! I have the Blu Ray now. Reb actually does commentary.

Edited by Bren10
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gotta say, watching that clip from Uncommon Valor, I think ol' Reb had better acting skills than some think. A shame he never really got a chance to shine back then (especially given the 80's was the perfect time for 'muscles over acting skill' lol). Guy might've at least made it to Chuck Norris/Van Damme/Seagal territory if he'd just gotten a few more of the right roles.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
vor 51 Minuten schrieb Buddy Love:

Was it DJ or the stuntman falling off the barge at the end? Looked like DJ but he got a whack on the head!

That was Bobby Foxworth, his double.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buddy Love said:

Was it DJ or the stuntman falling off the barge at the end? Looked like DJ but he got a whack on the head!

I think since it's such a dangerous and risky stunt it would be DJ's stuntman performing it. Not sure if DJ ever did some stunts himself, like in a car/boat chase? 

Edited by summer84

19 hours ago, summer84 said:

I think since it's such a dangerous and risky stunt it would be DJ's stuntman performing it. Not sure if DJ ever did some stunts himself, like in a car/boat chase? 

Yes no doubt that would have been a stuntman - I think Don Johnson did some boat scenes as he was a seasoned speedboat racer but car chases unlikely as they would be filmed by a second unit and stunt personnel.:cheers:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Yes no doubt that would have been a stuntman - I think Don Johnson did some boat scenes as he was a seasoned speedboat racer but car chases unlikely as they would be filmed by a second unit and stunt personnel.:cheers:

Good point! Thank you Matt! :cheers:

• 5 months later...