Halloween Costume

Dadrian

this is the first year in a long time time that i will be going to a halloween costume party.i had to be sonny. i think even cooper&burnett would be proud:i have the white linen blazer, pink sleeveless shirt, off-white linen pants, white canvas loafers, and i have a friend who has a line on a shoulder holster for me. i have black wayfarers, too (cheapies).if i'd had a little more notice, i'd have put an id/badge together. maybe next year i'll do that.i'll post some pics if we take any. don't get excited: i look nothing like DJ! i tried to get my wife to be gina, but "no one will know who we are". i think she just doesn't want anyone to know she's with the guy in the pink sleeveless shirt :)i'm pretty excited about it.anyone else going MV for halloween?

It's always been my dream to go as Crockett Gone to Seed, since I'm fat and bald. But I don't know if anyone would get it. They'd probably be like, check out the fat guy who thinks he's Don Johnson.

Not sure....I've chased a few around the net, trying to get them back. Is it me? Surely not! LOLMorgana doesn't come over here that often, nor Chloe, LMD, Tifnay, etc. I'm not sure why, this one is more stable. They hang on to the past, it's the .org in them. :p

I'm here every day. I just don't post. Sorry, no vice get up for me. I went running on Halloween. And not running after kids with candy either.:)

OK, I'll admit it, I went to the Halloween night at my school a couple of nights ago as Crockett. As I don't have white pants or a white blazer, I settled for a slightly touched up Great McCarthy outfit. Black pants, black fleece hoodie and rather stained pastel green shirt. I'll post a picture when I get it off my friend's camera phone.

I played for a Halloween party dressed as Sonny Crockett : Cream colored blazer, Mango colored shirt & tan slacks. No one mentioned Miami Vice. Someone said I looked like John Travolta in Sat. Nite Fever! :cry:

OK' date=' I'll admit it, I went to the Halloween night at my school a couple of nights ago as Crockett. As I don't have white pants or a white blazer, I settled for a slightly touched up Great McCarthy outfit. Black pants, black fleece hoodie and rather stained pastel green shirt. I'll post a picture when I get it off my friend's camera phone.[/quote']Awesome! I can't wait!I'll check back to see the photo!

• 2 weeks later...

The good news: I have the pictures.The bad news: I can't find the usb connector for my phone, so no pictures until I find the cord. I'll dig around some more and if I come up with it I'll post the photos. If not I'll keep looking.