Halloween

miamijimf

• Administrators

My idea of trick or treating is when the little kids show up at your door and open their candy bag and say "trick or treat", I reach in their bag and take out their candy and say "thank you very much".Saves me from having to buy candy. :D Too bad they don't have beer in thir bag.Happy Halloween to all.

• Haha 1

We had cokes in our bags when we were kids. A lady around the corner from our house, had a husband with Coca-Cola. So she gave out 6 packs of cokes! She also had one of the first electric cars. Too much money I guess. But no beer. :)

• Like 1

The most interesting thing I got for Halloween was most likely in 1982. What i got was a poloroid photo taken of me, my friend, and my brother on someones doorstep. He took our photo, AND gave us candy, then GAVE us the poloroid! THAT treat would last forever.I STILL HAVE IT!!!

• Like 2

• Administrators

I remember when I was little, my mother would stuff hay in some of my father's old clothes and make two people out of them with pumpkin heads.She would sit them in lawn chairs by the front door.I swear they looked real when I was about 5! :D

The most interesting thing I got for Halloween was most likely in 1982. What i got was a poloroid photo taken of me' date=' my friend, and my brother on someones doorstep. He took our photo, AND gave us candy, then GAVE us the poloroid! THAT treat would last forever.I STILL HAVE IT!!![/quote']what a great idea!

• 5 years later...
  • Administrators

Happy Halloween, lads.

Though, we don't take Halloween seriously in Australia (No pumpkins or Trick or Treating.)

...I reach in their bag and take out their candy...

Maybe that there are smartphones and playstations? I gave them a bar of milk chocolate, some rolls of peppermints and a bag with Haribo Goldbears and what did one of the little spoilt robbers say? "Only the rests..." :birdie:

I love Shadow In the Dark.  Wasn't it often referred to as "The Halloween Episode?"  

It's so creepy and I love when Castillo says, "Cancel the one."

• 1 year later...