Episode #65 "Knock, Knock...Who's There?

Ferrariman

vor 33 Minuten schrieb ViceFanMan:

Interesting info…I wish they’d of left the scenes in. :thumbsup: I also wish they could have been included as say outtakes in “bonus/special features” when the show was released to home video.

I also think that cutting such important scenes that would have given the episode a different or even more serious twist was a mistake. As I have lots of production notes from different episodes, I found that more than 50% of the these episodes I have covered include such cuts before airing. Most of the cut scenes are really important and its omission annoying, e.g. in Over the line or Better living throudh chemistry. I´ll post these in the respective episode threads soon. As we have no "bonus feature" of deleted scenes it´s the only way to experience the whole episode as it was intended by the writers and and filmed and imagine how these scenes would have looked on TV and how the episode would have resonated for us with it.

• Like 2