Crockett Costume

Dadrian

i'm crockett and my brother is tubbsEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildhere's the whole gang (left to right):(back row)my mom and dad as McCain and Palin, my nephew had already dismantled most of his Phantom of the Operah costume, tubbs' (my brother's) wife as the bee, truly my brother's keeper as Tubbs, yours truly as Sonny, friend as Foxy Brown, a real life olympic martial artist as the Tooth Fairy, (front row) the tooth fairy's wife as Napoleon Dynomite, and Foxy Brown's husband as Shaft or something (way to much hair, right? :) )Eingefügtes Bildthe pics pretty much say it all :)

sorry the pics turned out so big.

That's really cool buddy!What's with gun pointed at your head tho? :eek:

thanks! i guess my brother was trying to tell me something :)

Guest The Talk

These are nice pics, nofretz. I think you had lots of fun at the party.The lady in the front row (the tooth fairy's wife) reminds me to the assassin (Jim Zubiena) in the episode 'Hit List'.Maybe she will wear yellow eyeglasses next year :D.

post-5-13892962861594_thumb.jpg

These are nice pics' date=' nofretz. I think you had lots of fun at the party.The lady in the front row (the tooth fairy's wife) reminds me to the assassin (Jim Zubiena) in the episode 'Hit List'.Maybe she will wear yellow eyeglasses next year :D.[/quote']thanks, the talk. we did have lots of fun. there were some characters that didn't make the picture.as for napoleon, i never thought of the assassin. that's great! i'm glad she didn't try to take me out :)

I don't know if it was planned that way or not, but I love the fact that there's a little sports car parked in the distance in the shot of the two of you standing together. That's great!

no that wasn't planned, but noticed it after the post, as well. that was the host's little girl's toy. it's one of those battery-powered power wheels things. she had been driving it around that day. funny, though.

Guest The Talk
thanks' date=' the talk. we did have lots of fun. there were some characters that didn't make the picture.[/quote']What a pity! Which kind of characters did they act?
as for napoleon' date=' i never thought of the assassin. that's great! i'm glad she didn't try to take me out :)[/quote']I'm glad too. Who else should do your gorgeous compositions then? ;):)

:) i dunno. someone would come along i hope :)my sister was Dorothy from wizard of oz. there were some more little kids, too. the group pic is a pretty good representation, though.

• 2 weeks later...

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z218/nofretz/IM001326.jpgthe pics pretty much say it all :)

OMG Thanks for the link;)You did a great job of dressing the parts, both you and your brother:clap:The others are good, too:D

• 4 months later...

thanks, chum. that was a very fun night. i was heckled as "hey don johnson" by people i didn't know :)

Looks like you guys had a good time dressing up.I just found a guy on another website (boating group) that also do a Miami Vice night. I have been invited to come down next season with my Stinger to hang out with these people.Seems like a nice bunch...http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=18602554