• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KaeptnCaipi

• admin1389294680

• Christine

• Carlo

Mit 10 EU bin ich für diesen Monat dabei.Ich freue mich über diesen Award.Aber ich hoffe dass das Geld gut ankommt und dass unsere Seite lange existieren wird (oder für immer ;) )Habe die Ehre,Crockett1984

• Administrators
Mit 10 EU bin ich für diesen Monat dabei.Ich freue mich über diesen Award.Aber ich hoffe dass das Geld gut ankommt und dass unsere Seite lange existieren wird (oder für immer ;) )Habe die Ehre' date='Crockett1984[/quote']Super, vielen Dank. Das Geld ist angekommen.

Guest JamesSonnyCrockett

:megafon:So habe heute gespendet.Per BÜ.Es sind nur drei Euro,aber mehr geht momentan einfach nicht.Ich könnte mir aber vorstellen dies jeden Monat zu zahlen.Daher auch der Verwendungszweck:Beitrag JamesSonnyCrockettIch hoffe die Seite bleibt noch lange bestehen!!

• Administrators

Eine kleine Anmerkung:wenn ihr per Überweisung spendet, bitte euren Nickname vom Forum hier im Verwendungszweck angeben, damit ich die Spenden auch zuordnen kann und die Awards verteilen kann.Habe gestern nämlich 5 Euro von Sylvia erhalten, die ich nicht zuordnen kann. Bitte per PN bei mir melden, damit ich die Spende entsprechend unterbringen kann.

• Administrators

Vielleicht ist Königin Sylvia ja auch MV-Fan...:glossy:

Wäre net schlecht. Hat sich zwischenzeitlich aber geklärt.

Guest JamesSonnyCrockett
Eine kleine Anmerkung:wenn ihr per Überweisung spendet' date=' bitte euren Nickname vom Forum hier im Verwendungszweck angeben, damit ich die Spenden auch zuordnen kann und die Awards verteilen kann.Habe gestern nämlich 5 Euro von Sylvia erhalten, die ich nicht zuordnen kann. Bitte per PN bei mir melden, damit ich die Spende entsprechend unterbringen kann.[/quote']Kein Thema,das habe ich Instinktiv ja gemacht, wie ihr an dem Goldbaren sehen könnt.Vieleicht sollte man aber auch einfach einen Verwendungszweck bei der Weitergabe der Kontodaten vorgeben, damit es wirklich jeder richtig macht.Zum Beispiel:MV Serverkosten [Nickname] - für die monatlichen Serverkosten undMV Software [Nickname] - für die Zustazkosten der Sofware Erweiterungen des Forums. Das würde es beiden Seiten erleichtern ohne Komplikationen den Zahlungsverkehr zu gestalten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

- für die monatlichen Serverkosten undMV Software [Nickname] - für die Zustazkosten der Sofware Erweiterungen des Forums. Das würde es beiden Seiten erleichtern ohne Komplikationen den Zahlungsverkehr zu gestalten.

Wer über PayPal spendet kann den "Verwendungszweck" ja auswählen. Bei der Überweisung geht das nicht. Ist aber auch net zwingend notwendig, da die Hauptkosten ja aus den monatlichen Servermieten und Domaingebühren bestehen.Wenn du das Thema aber schon anschneidest:die neue vBulletin 4 Software kostet 160$...

Du bist mit Goldbarren allein ja nicht mal zufrieden, Carlo! Brauchst noch´n Sternchen, das für dich leuchtet:p
Ja' date=' Dein Profil erstrahlt in ganz neuem Glanz:D[/quote']

Du bist mit Goldbarren allein ja nicht mal zufrieden' date=' Carlo! Brauchst noch´n Sternchen, das für dich leuchtet:p[/quote']Exakt! Bin im RL nicht so'n Lametta-Freund aber hier im Forum siehts ja nett aus.

Hello .ws members! I just wanted to let you all know what the total monthly costs are for me to run this site on the internet. To" data-date=" it is costing me $47.50 per month for .ws. This includes the domain name, licensing fees, software fees and misc. fees that need to be paid each and every month.[/COLOR">

Now I’m not going to give you a “Bill Bob Proverb†and tell you to send me all you got so that I can keep my sweet, sweet Leona in the style she is accustomed to… but I would like to ask that you all keep in mind how much it costs me to keep this board running each and every month. So if you enjoy this board as much as I do, please feel free to send me a donation from time to time. If everyone just contributes a little bit, it will help me tremendously to defray the costs. I appreciate all the donations you all have made to me in the past. Believe me, it adds up and helps me to keep this great site afloat! Hope you are all enjoying the board. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or the admin team: Click ---> admin Click ---> KaeptnCaipi Click ---> Ferrariman Thank you all very much! Sonny, Admin/Site Owner Donate: http://www.miami-vice.ws/misc.php?do=donate How to... Make a Donation to the Site :

http://miami-vice.ws/showthread.php?t=1452
After reading this, when searching the forums, I am glad that I went through drastic measures to be able to make my donation.I had an issue both with PayPal & the merchant issuing the Visa Debit Credit Card that I used to make my donation. After several conversations with both companies, I was finally able to make my donation.I "Strongly" believe in this forum. And "Strongly" believe that all should be done to make sure that this forum continues to stay alive & thrive for many years to come.And I have done all that I could to make sure that that is exactly what happens. I encourage all members who love this site & "Miami Vice" in general, to donate to this wonderful site.It does take a lot to keep a site about a show that we all love & a show that has brought us all together as a "Miami Vice Family" afloat.Although my donation was not as huge as I wanted it to be, I believe that it's not the size of the donation, but the multitude of donators that will help us stay alive for many years to come.So Please, Help Keep This Site Alive!!!! Donate!!!! And know that you have also helped keep this forum "Thriving & Alive!!!!"

Although my donation was not as huge as I wanted it to be' date=' I believe that it's not the size of the donation, but the multitude of donators that will help us stay alive for many years to come.So Please, Help Keep This Site Alive!!!! Donate!!!! And know that you have also helped keep this forum "Thriving & Alive!!!!"[/quote']You're right if every body makes a small contribution we can keep this site alive!So people donate

To All Vicers & Vicerettes Of The .WS Site!!!!First of all, I'd like to wish each & everyone of you and your families a Very Happy Thanksgiving.For my part, I have a lot to be Thankful for this year.But one thing I am certainly grateful for, is having discovered this wonderful site. The outstanding people, from administrators to moderators to even the newest of members are most certainly what keeps me coming back on a daily basis.So why not be grateful that we have this site & the fantastic members that form this wonderful "Miami Vice Family", and show our support by giving Thanks in the way of a donation to help keep us all together & keep this site as great & strong as it has become. It does take a lot to keep running this wonderful site & we all should be willing to do our part to help keep this site going for many years to come.Any donation, wether small or big, helps our administrators keep doing what they do best, which is continuing to make this site the #1 site to come to for all "Miami Vice" fans.Please, Donate this ThanksGiving!!!! And know that you have one more reason to be grateful for, that you have done your part to help our wonderful administration team to keep the "Miami Vice Family" strong & this site Thriving. They can not do it alone, and therefore I believe that we all should help in making this the only site to exist for all "Miami Vice" fans.P.S.: I am here & will be here all day, everyday. So if any member wishes to help in making a donation and does not understand or know how to go about making a donation, please, feel free to PM me, and I will help you out the best way that I can."How To Donate To .WS"