Spendenaufruf

admin1389294680

Guys,It's time to donate again but none of the links seem to take me to the right place. Don't see a donate drop down box and the link that used to be on the top of the forum page is not there.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KaeptnCaipi

• admin1389294680

• Christine

• Carlo

Guys' date='It's time to donate again but none of the links seem to take me to the right place. Don't see a donate drop down box and the link that used to be on the top of the forum page is not there.[/quote']Hey MiamiJim,Try to refresh your page as often this is what helps me. Also, right above your avatar, is an area called MV.ws is great, see if maybe you can enter the donation site through there.Also, if you are able to view your donation stats, right above your stats should be an area where you can click, and it should take you to the next step.I hope this helps!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JamesSonnyCrockett

Danke Gecko!werde mir das mal etwas genauer anschauen.Heute hats jedoch noch nicht mit dem Spenden geklapt.Morgen fahre ich aber mit Sicherheit noch bei der Bank vorbei!

Guest JamesSonnyCrockett

Meine Dezember - Spende ist heute Morgen auf die Reise gegangen!

Ok, meine ist erst heute auf den Weg gegangen, aber wie ich sehe wurde schon eifrig und gut gespendet.Ich habe es in der Zwischenzeit einfach nicht mehr zur Bank geschaft.Sorry!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Ich habe mir heute endlich mal die Zeit genommen, das Spendenbarometer zu aktualisieren. Es sind nun alle Spenden erfasst.An dieser Stelle nochmals ein herzliches Dankeschön an alle, die mit ihre Spende dazu beitragen, dieses Forum am Leben zu halten.:daumenrauf:

• Administrators

Today I took some time and updated our donation stats. All donations are now entered.Once mor I'd like to thank all members who donate for .ws and help to keep this site alive. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

So, hab mal auch ne kleine Spende auf den Weg geschickt.Bin zwar noch nicht lange dabei,aber ich finde als Fan sollte man so einen einzigartigen MV-Informationschatz dankbar unterstützen!Gruß

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Heute wurden, nach sehr langer Zeit :o:o:o, mal wieder ein paar Goldbarren vergeben. Vielen Dank an alle, die unsere Community (un)regelmäßig unterstützen.Möchte auf diesem Wege noch einmal betonen, dass alle Spenden ankommen (egal, ob per PayPal oder als Überweisung). Wird alles registriert und auch honoriert - wenn's auch etwas länger dauert.-------------------Today I added some gold bars to our community donation members. Thanks to all who support our community with a donation.