Random Movie Quote Trivia

Dadrian

i enjoyed timm525's tombstone quote so much i decided to start a new thread. i think we should try to keep it to blockbusters rather than unknowns to keep things moving. only movie names will be needed, and maybe bonus points for the characters. everyone is welcome to be a host or contestant. i do think we should keep the clues to one-at-a-time, though.here we go!clue:"i hate that fortune cookie s**t"movie (10 bonus points for character)

Guest The Talk
i do think we should keep the clues to one-at-a-time' date=' though.[/quote']What does that mean. One clue and then wait for your answer before another one can send a clue? Or does it mean each person may quote/submit a single clue only?

Guest The Talk
as many clues as it takes to get the answer' date=' but not starting a new set of clues until the correct answer is posted.[/quote']o.k. Thank you.Sorry, I confused 'clues' with the 'approach to solve' the trivia.
clue:"i hate that fortune cookie s**t"movie (10 bonus points for character)
It's said by Sonny. Another person reads out this little strip of paper and hands it back to Sonny. Sonny scowls.Correct?But I don't remember the episode.:confused:

sorry, these quotes are not from miami vice :)they are from "random movies". that's why i posted in "off topic". sorry for the confusion. here's a hint. this is from a comedy sequel.

"i hate that fortune cookie s**t"movie (10 bonus points for character)

answer: this was from "rush hour 2", said by ricky tan. anyone else wanna try, or do we just want to stick to MV here?

• Administrators

"This was not a boating accident!" :D

Yes that was from the original "Jaws" spoken by Hooper.

• Administrators
is this a new clue?wasn't this from one of the Jaws films' date=' the first maybe?[/quote']
Yes that was from the original "Jaws" spoken by Hooper.
Sure is. One of the classics

• Administrators

"they could donate my body to science fiction"

Rodney dangerfield in "Back To School"