Random Movie Quote Trivia

Dadrian

sorry. i said "was". "his name is robert paulson" is repeated and chanted by all the guys.go ahead and give the answer anyway.

sorry. i said "was". "his name is robert paulson" is repeated and chanted by all the guys.go ahead and give the answer anyway.

this was from fight club.get busy living or get busy dying is from shawshank redemption. great film!howabout this one:"97X...BAM! the future of rock and roll!"

• Administrators

QUOTE: "Hey Nicky, I hear that when internal affairs comes to see you it's not as bad as when you go to see them"

• Administrators

"the next screw that falls out is gonna be you"

A hint? Timm, I'm ashamed of you! lolMr. Vernon (Paul Gleeson) to John Bender (Judd Nelson) in "The Breakfast Club"

• Administrators
A hint? Timm' date=' I'm ashamed of you! lolMr. Vernon (Paul Gleeson) to John Bender (Judd Nelson) in "The Breakfast Club"[/quote']I saw that movie about ten years ago. Since then, it's been T.M.Y.T.M.B. :)

• Administrators

"some...some...damn fish!"Note: This was originally in all capital letters for emphsis, but I guess that has been disabled by the board. With that being said, the quote is spoken in an excited manner.

• Administrators

"Oh no...It's K-K-K-K-K-K-K-K-Ken...He's c-c-c-c-c-coming to k-k-k-k-k-k-kill me."

Otto (Kevin Kline) in "A Fish Called Wanda"