Random Movie Quote Trivia

Dadrian

• Administrators

"Time is a luxury you don't have"

Khan to Captain Kirk in "Star Trek II, The Wrath Of Khan"

• Administrators

"Have you ever read Milton?"

Kirk to Spock in the original series "Space Seed" Looks like it's a Star Trek marathon at your house!

• Administrators

Close enough!Actually it was Khan to Kirk at the end of his trial in "Space Seed".Afterwards, Scottie stated that as a Scottsman he was ashamed not to have read Milton and Kirk made the reply in Milton, "It's better to rule in hell then serve in heaven." You know your Star Trek too. :clap:

• Administrators
"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet' date=' and I get on as a looper..."[/quote']NO.Hint:Classic movie, hugely popular, lots of wealthy snobs and one fuzzy animal.

• Administrators

QUOTE: "There is no tomorrow!"

Are you watching the Rocky anthology on AMC with me right now? :)Micky to Rocky in Rocky 2.Also said to Rocky by Creed in Rocky 3.

• Administrators

Quote:"I strenuously object?" Is that how it works? Hm? "Objection, your Honor." "Overruled" "No, no. I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. You strenuously object. Then I'll take some time and reconsider."