Random Movie Quote Trivia

Dadrian

rqor7vnx.jpg

Correct!

Hm... somehow, I keep thinking that I read once that Michael Talbott was in "Stripes" as well, but that his scenes were cut from the movie. Am I remembering this right?

Michael Talbott showing up in random old movies is great. I watched Rambo: First blood again after I became a Miami Vice fan and was like "Hey..was he always in this? 

Or in Carrie. "Hey it's John Travolta and Switek talking to each other.":)

• Like 1

I don't think, I've watched any movies with MT appearing in them. He had a small part in Michael Mann's film "Manhunter" where his scene was deleted from what I have read.

And apparently "Cows of October" was dedicated to his mother, who died that same year of production.

Edited by summer84

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Vincent Hanna:

Michael Talbott showing up in random old movies is great. I watched Rambo: First blood again after I became a Miami Vice fan and was like "Hey..was he always in this?

Funny. I distinctly remember seeing an episode of "Love Boat" as a kid, and it had Michael Talbott in it in one scene. I think he was only listed as "guy #3" or something in the credits, and that cameo also does not appear on his IMDB profile. But I swear, that was him... maybe he doesn't want to be associated with "Love Boat"... which would be entirely understandable... :)

Or maybe Dadrian could ask Michael Talbott... the two have talked to each other on Twitter, haven't they...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2016 at 4:51 AM, Daytona74 said:

ok, new movie quote...

"Now THAT, my friend, is a shared moment!"

Just a wild guess.  Was that said in the film Chasing Amy?

Yep. Jason Lee to Ben Affleck, after Ben Affleck has to witness his crush kissing her girlfriend.

I used to be a big fan of Kevin Smith's movies. Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma... the whole "New Jersey series".

Haven't seen any of them in years though.

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

ok, here's a new quote -

"This is gonna be bad!"

Sounds like a line from The Lost World: Jurassic Park.  As the T Rex parents are pushing the RV over a cliff. 

On 24 December 2016 at 3:24 PM, Daytona74 said:

Yep. Jason Lee to Ben Affleck, after Ben Affleck has to witness his crush kissing her girlfriend.

I used to be a big fan of Kevin Smith's movies. Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma... the whole "New Jersey series".

Haven't seen any of them in years though.

Saw Jersey Girl the other day and thought it was pretty good. Don't know why it had such a bad rap..

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Vicefan7777:

Sounds like a line from The Lost World: Jurassic Park.  As the T Rex parents are pushing the RV over a cliff. 

No, sorry, you're wayyy off... ;)

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Vincent Hanna:

Saw Jersey Girl the other day and thought it was pretty good. Don't know why it had such a bad rap..

"Jersey Girl" is the weakest of the New Jersey films IMO. It's not unwatchable, but doesn't come close to "Chasing Amy", "Dogma" or "Clerks". Even "Mallrats" was better.

Edited by Daytona74

On 2/15/2017 at 7:46 AM, Daytona74 said:

ok, here's a new quote -

"This is gonna be bad!"

Steve Carell in "The 40 Year Old Virgin"?

• 6 months later...
9 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

Here's a new quote:

"Well... the world's a twisted place!"

Character name and movie please ;)

If nobody answers this, we may just have to party on. 

9 hours ago, Daytona74 said:

Here's a new quote:

"Well... the world's a twisted place!"

Character name and movie please ;)

15 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

If nobody answers this, we may just have to party on. 

I think, I can answer it, but not sure if, it's ok, cause maybe it's considered cheating, finding the answer. :)

vor 8 Minuten schrieb summer84:

I think, I can answer it, but not sure if, it's ok, cause maybe it's considered cheating, finding the answer. :)

Just say it, pumpkin... ;):)

Then we can all party on, as Dadrian suggested... just let me go get my Pacer and some licorice :)

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Daytona74 said:

Just say it, pumpkin... ;):)

Then we can all party on, as Dadrian suggested... just let me go get my Pacer and some licorice :)

Pumpkin? :)   Charming. ;)

So... Since I didn't originally knew the answer, but found it. It's from the movie Wayne's World and it was said by Glen. (Who will always be Al Bundy to me):)

• 5 years later...
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, johnnyfarragut said:

This one's easy:

" The son of a b**ch is huge! I mean it's like a man, it's big!"

That's Parker (Yaphet Kotto)  in "Alien"

• Like 1