My Vice Moment

Dadrian

When it has rained heavily... and there is lots of surface water on the roads... stick Voices on the car sound system and drive through the puddles! Closest I'm gonna get to owning the boat!!!

I just saw a picture of my daughter shooting a.. glock?' date=' at a target, her husband is a cop, and I commented, "Freeze, New Port Richey,..Vice!"[/quote']Or, "Maybe.. You won't even twitch".

Or' date=' "Maybe.. You won't even twitch".[/quote']"You can come along real quiet like..........or you don't have to come along at all."

TONIGHT... I was out with my G-friend... We were sitting on the patio of this nice, little bar of ours ( My friends place ), I've just ordered a bottle of champagne for us, and just suddenly, we were just sitting on the patio - and the radio blasts out DON JOHNSON'S "HEARTBEAT".. we had this lovely sunshine already ( 29 degrees C / about 84.2 F ) without any clouds in sight.. We enjoyed the moment fully, I can sure say that :)It was so... I was speechless..I LOVE Miami Viceand my GF, too :)and I apologize my poor English.. Still I had the greatest time tonight.. :)

Remembering back, a few years ago my grandpa had a billiards table in his house, when me and my uncle were playing biliiards, that piece of music that played in the scene where Crockett was playing pool in The Great McCarthy played in the back of my head (hardly knocked any of them in though), also there was a warehouse that looked just like the warehouse on Evan I visted before, it was some type of tire shop or something at this time, I was sitting outside in the car playing the Evan theme on my CD player.

That's the line I should have used, Gary....especially since she could better identify with Gina than Crockett! :thumbsup:

I had the perfect Vice moment today in the city. We were walking down the road to the building we needed to go to, and I looked up and saw that the buildings were almost perfectly positioned to be the buildings in New York from Prodigal Son. I could hear the New York Theme in my head.

• 1 month later...

i decided to go for a bicycle ride in my new neighborhood the other day. as you might have guessed, i was shuffling vice tunes on my ipod.i ended up in a not so nice (almost abandoned) neighborhood for awhile. during this time, my ipod thought it would be a good time to play the mp3 i ripped off "the maze" dvd.it was perfect. i just kept waiting for someone to jump out and say "go away. you're not wanted here." :)

My Vice Moment

1. The multistory parking garage where I park my car every day at work reminds me of the scene where Sean Corroon is driving the (black) Testerossa into the parking garage in "When Irish eyes are crying". I wish I had that Jan Hammer music that accompanies the scene on my in car cd player at the time (the same tune you mentioned Dadrian!)2. Whenever someone at work asks me how I am and I reply "Breathin in breathin out man' date=' how about you?"3. Getting out of my car to attend an appointment in the community whilst wearing shades and carrying a briefcase like Crockett turning up for his drug deal with Charlie in "Definately Miami" (this moment happens every working day!)4. Playing "Bad Attitude" on my in car cd player whilst driving down the M1 motorway at high speed.5. Going on the yacht cruise (Based at Bayside Marina) through the Miami waters around Star Island, seeing multi-million dollar houses glide past us while they played the Miami Vice theme tune and Will Smith's "Miami". Not just the most Vice-esque moment of my entire life but akin to a religious experience! The closest I've come to feeling like I'm actually in a Vice episode.6. Walking down the very pavement that Crockett and Tubbs walked down outside the Miami courthouse in "Milk Run" while reciting the "55 gallon drum being conveniently delivered in the middle of the night" speech to myself.7. Walking around the "When Irish eyes are crying" Daytona explosion scene area whilst reciting the dialogue to myself in my head.8. Loading a new set of batteries in my tv remote control like I'm locking a fresh clip into a Bren Ten automatic.9. When I was a teenager I used to cajole my friends into acting out shootouts from Vice whilst filming the whole thing on a tv camera. That was in the days when I was agile enough to jump over a sofa for cover and young enough to get shouted at by my parents for making a noise and "destroying" the sofa.Actually, maybe I need therapy?[/quote']Naw, you don't need therapy! You're one of us!!!!

Naw' date=' you don't need therapy! You're one of us!!!![/quote']I'm still a Licensed Clinical Counselor and I second your opinion. Either that or I'm just as ill as the rest of you with no insight.:D

My most recient VICE MOMENT was a few weeks back when I was driving to work in the morning.I was listening to DADRIAN's JAN HAMMER cover of MADE FOR EACH OTHER, and was driving next to a cement truck. Didn't put the music on for the truck, it just was the next track to play, and the truck merged onto the freeway and ended up next to me.The cab was green, and the mixer was a pale yellow, ....but there wasn't any poka dots on the mixer!It's times like that, that really put you in the moment. You can actually BE in a vice episode, and you can be your favorite vice character. :thumbsup:

Absolutely everytime I hear "In The Air Tonight"' date=' I go back to that scene:happy:[/quote']It's impossible NOT too! :thumbsup:

• Administrators

Agreed! That is one of my favorites. I always picture Callie walking on the beach at the end when I hear that song.

Had my wife and kids in the office yesterday for a short visit to meet the team - my son (2 yrs old) had this cute pink pastel 3-button t-shirt on - every time he has it on I say to the wife 'that's the Vice styles man...' - she was about to tell my co-workers about this little secret but I quickly changed the subject! Any time I drive past any art-deco style buildings in London I always say 'that's the Vice man...' to which my dear wife usually rolls her eyes...:rolleyes: Anyone seen St Helier hospital in South London? Looks like something from MV - I'll have to find a pic and post it here, see what you folks think...

Here we go - don't really do the building any justice - looks stunning from a long angle as several other buildings close by - if it's cloudy (which it is often of course as this is the UK we're talking about here!) then it looks like it would've made one heck of an atmospheric shot...

post-52-13892962943351_thumb.jpg

post-52-1389296294354_thumb.jpg

post-52-13892962943719_thumb.jpg

I can see how that would give you that warm VICE feeling when approaching that place. It's fun to feel like your in a VICE environment.I'd like to see your 2 year old wearing the pink vice clothes!Do they make little blazers??

Man I was desperately trying to find the right size linen jacket for myself a few weeks ago but they didn't do it in a size big enough - just one size bigger would've been fine - they were doing a great style in H&M (men section) - did anyone see that in the UK? Anyway yeah my boy already has a linen jacket/trouser suit - his wardrobe is more Vice than mine already!:D I'll see if I have one or two photos of him and also the t-shirt somewhere - he even had this cool pair of shades his mum got him recently! Needless to say however, I think he will remain very much headless in any photos that might get posted - his protege after all must be Coop!:)

I'll see if I have one or two photos of him and also the t-shirt somewhere - he even had this cool pair of shades his mum got him recently! Needless to say however' date=' I think he will remain very much headless in any photos that might get posted - his protege after all must be Coop!:)[/quote']Well.....I'm honored. :)