A projet 454 LS6 McBurnie

Evan

WOW! Nice find.California is a bit too far for me to two that thing home but too bad it wasn't drivable?I could fix that car no problem, at least the glasswork on the front end. The problem would be getting the parking light lenses and the headlight bezels. I have already looked into this as I almost bought another car down in Arizona last year but it needed the same things. Prices for thes parts were ASTRONOMICAL!!!Still...I see the bid is 7 grand and that is a steal if that bid is accepted?

i've seen this one before. they have documentation it was used in the show. eddie k missed the first shot and shaved off the front quarter of the car. they gave that one to this guy (who later painted it red and put corvette interior in it) and they blew up the other one in the next take. don't miss your chance to own a piece of television history!ok, just kidding.that really does sound like some of the stories you hear on these replicas.all jokes aside, that could be a great car. the way the body sits on the chassis looks very accurate. i'd like to see someone get this and take it all the way to vice status.

Well if my Stinger 260 sells I will gladly go and grab it if it is around the 8 grand mark. I am going to keep my eye on this auction and see what the highest bid will be and if it will be released for that price. I wonder what the minimum bid is????????????? There must be some kind of reserve on this relic?Back in my earlyier days I used to work at a custom Vette shop and fixed a LOT worse than what is in the pictures. I had guys bring me the front end of a 64 Vette in a shopping bag, and I put it back together again. Nothing that two inch tape and some fibreglass and some good old fashion know-how can do to put Humpty back together again!

Funny...I just looked at the add again and it says the bidding ended a few days ago. It did NOT say whether the bidder was successful or not? No mention of a minimum or reserve?If that guy got it for 7500 bucks, he stole it for sure! If he is any kind of a mechanic he could get the thing runing in no time flat. After all it's only a Chevy? I know I could..........................................................

This is the engine DJ's McB should have had. I'm guessing from the series that they used smog 350 4-barrel stockers. Imagine the LS6 instead with all the tire smoke & fishtailing!