Neue vBulletin Version 4

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Wer möchte, kann sich hier schon mal einen Überblick über die neuen Funktionen und den neuen Style der vBuletin Version 4 verschaffen.Portal, Blogs und Projektverwaltung sind dann schon integriert. Für unsere wichtigsten Plug-Ins (Lexikon, Membermap) sind schon Versionen für die neue vB Version in Planung.Ob wir die neue Version auf .info einsetzen werden, kann ich allerdings noch nicht sagen, da wir derzeit nur für .ws eine Lizenz haben. Für .info müssten wir vB4 erneut lizensieren, was mit Kosten in Höhe von 160$ zu Buche schlagen würde...

• 5 months later...

little bit of work.I’ve been invited by one of our members to help debug his alpha version of vBulletin 4.0. As they signed an NDA, I can’t say anything about what I see or how it works. I can say what I said before I saw 4.0, that I’m looking forward to updating vBSetup and checking out the new features. We have the vBulletin blog and if I want to keep that updated, I’ll have to buy the suite. I’m still not sure if I’ll go that route, I would get the new vBulletin. if I did, not that I’m entirely sure I want to drop our current CMS (wordpress) and use the new vBulletin one.