Does anybody know? MV CONVENTION

cigarette

Convention 2009HiThere have been posts about this and it seems it will be in June 2009 (?) which is out of the hurricane season. Although I have posted before now that I would be there, it is now going to depend on how good ole sterling rallies in the next six months ... fingers (and toes) crossed.Sue

I've been getting prices for Sept.2009, but that is prime hurricane season. I've been very busy but I will try to find prices for June.

June would be a perfect month for me! Nice weather , off work and available and then again if "April in Toledo" is fine, then June in Miami would be ok!

• 3 weeks later...

Tony,I'm beginning to think that a small get together by PM invitation is the best idea. The current circumstances and the economy make a large convention less than practical. Less work for you also. We still might get to see PMT, I think I can contact his agent. Food for thought. I will definately be there. Maybe we can ride together, we live pretty close to one another.

Tony' date='I'm beginning to think that a small get together by PM invitation is the best idea. The current circumstances and the economy make a large convention less than practical. Less work for you also. We still might get to see PMT, I think I can contact his agent. Food for thought. I will definately be there. Maybe we can ride together, we live pretty close to one another.[/quote']All excellent ideas, Jim. I am in complete agreement. The PMT idea is great, as we can start with finding out if PMT has any trips to Miami scheduled anytime during 2009. If so, when?Then we can build from there, by starting with the meeting with PMT. I'm sure a lot of us would like to say thanks and get a picture with PMT. Heck - Lou might even make the trip from Jersey for that - ya never know ?!?!

PMT lives in Miami. Tony D. is the get together honcho so I think he should coordinate it and pick prospective dates that are most convenient for the attendees. (He probably already has a lot of this info.) I will be glad to do whatever he wants me to do to help and then try to set it up with PMT. If it happens F-man better show :-)

OK, cool.I thought that PMT lived elsewhere, or was in NYC because his play went off-broadway, and was playing there. But if that run has ended, makes sense that he is back in So Fla.

• 2 weeks later...

Getting PMT there would be a real thrill! I'll try to be there, but it depends on the current economic situation and the finalized date. Keep us posted!

If there is be a get together that would be great. Count me in. If I can be of any help... let me know. Since I'm from Holland, maybe I can coordinate something for the Europeans among us???