New Flash intro start page

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Hi folks,our new flash intro start page is online.You can find our new fhasl intro page here: http://www.miami-vice.infoThanks to Shill who did the flash animation and thanks also to Dadrian who did the music.On our intro page you can choose whether you want to link to .info or to .wsTry it out and enjoy.

• Administrators

You only see the flash intro page if you enter the following URLhttp://www.miami-vice.infoThe next step is that we will register our new miami-vice.info domain at Google, Yahoo & Co.If new users search for Miami Vice they'll find our new intro page and can choose which site to enter.Of course everyone of our members can bookmark our new URL in his browser or make it the default page.

• Administrators

this is cool. thanks to shill and caipi.

Why :confused: I only posted the information. You guys did all the work :D :D

Guest neworder

nice little intro, only just been able to see cos got fast internet back finally.like how u can shoot around on the thing, having your own gun fight with Tubbs, that intro is better than the Davilex's Miami Vice game!!! hahaSJB

First I think it's great what you two did as a team! And Chris I think putting both sites on Google and Yahoo is a great idea! Oh and as for Heather, Shill that's from TJ Hooker, right? Kirk as a cop...lol...sue

• Administrators
...Oh and as for Heather' date=' Shill that's from TJ Hooker, right? Kirk as a cop...lol...sue[/quote']I always wanted her to "arrest" me. :)

Well...Im not here to bootlicking anyone....and a real friend is not the one who says you are great all the time. I love the site, the colors the header....and the content..but i think the banner is kinda old fashioned internet style. Too much stuff happening on it.Just a remark, accepting the democracy vote.If i had more free time i would do one.Hugs