Boating Mag Feb 1988 ~ Signature Scarab

DJAngel

• Administrators

Great Stuff, I'm looking for this magazine since a loooong time. The last time I saw it on ebay it was quite expensive ... too expensive for me. So thanks so much for sharing this treasure! I owe you a big one for this, DJ Angel! :thumbsup:

Great Stuff' date=' I'm looking for this magazine since a loooong time. The last time I saw it on ebay it was quite expensive ... too expensive for me. So thanks so much for sharing this treasure! I owe you a big one for this, DJ Angel! :thumbsup:[/quote']You are welcome, Ell.a;)Actually, I don't have the magazine anymore, only the article. Some magazines I kept. I have some more articles to scan, not the Signature Scarab, but the Scarab Don raced in the OPT.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You are welcome' date=' Ell.a;)Actually, I don't have the magazine anymore, only the article. Some magazines I kept. I have some more articles to scan, not the Signature Scarab, but the Scarab Don raced in the OPT.[/quote']Hey dj angel the boat that don johnson raced and won the apba worlds in key west in i believe 1988-89is up in lake of the ozarks missouri completely redone new everything it is white with a yellow blue flame job down the side with yellow blue interior and i think it is still for sale if i am not mistaken i ran across it a few months ago sorry i forget the website