News from Tim Truman

Tom

heute hat Tim auf mv.org folgendes gepostet:"Hi Everyone ~I have felt so helpless with all of your requests. Years and years of very sincere emails. I feel like I should have re-recorded the cues like Jan did - but I was off scoring other productions. I will FIND A WAY to get a batch released to you. Including "Everything Inside of Me". Right now I have written a screenplay that I am also directing. Some amazing actors are joining the story. We shoot in Nov. 2010. I will also score the film ~ and you can be sure you will hear the music!. Everything evolves. We all step to our next place.I never was able to have the meeting with the Universal Music Group guy because of his work load - but I will! You all know what my first question is?It is weird to me ~ if ANYONE wants some music - give it to them!Some are short - some are UNDER the scene - but if anyone wants them - OFFER THEM. TT TIM TRUMAN"

Was soll man dem noch hinzufügen, diese Worte ringen mir meine Hochachtung vor diesem Mann ab. Ein Mann in seiner Position bedankt sich und versucht den Fans zu helfen an seine Musik zu kommen. Hut ab!:megafon:

Was soll man dem noch hinzufügen' date=' diese Worte ringen mir meine Hochachtung vor diesem Mann ab. Ein Mann in seiner Position bedankt sich und versucht den Fans zu helfen an seine Musik zu kommen. Hut ab!:megafon:[/quote']Das sehe ich genau so...ich bin schon etwas erstaunt.Respekt. :daumenrauf:

Guest The Talk

Für alle, die mit der englischen Sprache auf Kriegsfuß stehen:"Hallo zusammen, ich habe mich angesichts all Eurer Anfragen so hilflos gefühlt. Viele, viele Jahre inniger emails. Ich denke, ich hätte genauso wie Jan die cues überspielen sollen, aber ich war fort (ständig unterwegs), um andere Produktionen fertig zu stellen. Ich werde EINEN WEG FINDEN, um eine Auflage für Euch zu veröffentlichen. Einschließlich „Everything Inside of Me“. Gerade eben habe ich ein Drehbuch geschrieben, bei dem ich auch Regie führe. Einige erstaunliche (außergewöhnliche) Schauspieler sind mit dabei. Wir drehen ab November 2010. Ich werde den Film auch vertonen; Ihr könnt Euch sicher sein, dass Ihr die Musik hören werdet! Alles entwickelt sich (nimmt seinen Lauf).** Ich hatte niemals die Gelegenheit, den zuständigen Mitarbeiter von Universal Music Group zu treffen – aufgrund dessen Arbeitsauslastung; aber ich werde es noch tun! Wisst Ihr, was meine erste Frage sein wird? Für mich ist das eigenartig: wenn jemand irgendwelche Musik(stücke) haben will – gib sie ihm! Manche sind kurz, manche unterlegen Szenen – aber wenn sie jemand haben will, dann BIETE SIE AN.TTTim Truman" ** We all step to our next place. Hier war ich mir selbst nicht ganz sicher, was er meint:Wir alle (am Dreh beteiligten) begeben uns zu unserer nächsten Location. Oder: wir alle verändern uns.

Ned schlecht, Herr Specht..:klatsch: Ich such' zwar aktuell keine Tunes, find' soviel Nähe zu seinen Fans aber dennoch lobenswert.

Guest The Talk

Danke @The Talk für die übersetzung..... :daumenrauf:Tim Truman :daumenrauf:

Danke. Gern geschehen.Thanks a lot to Tim who is still interested in this topic and keeps in touch with his fans. :blumen::klatsch:

Tim hat auf meine Frage geantwortet:tom71 Posted: 17 June 2010 at 7:54pm Thanks, Tim for the update. Interesting for me to see what happened after January 2009 when you posted that release plans finally moved forward. As far as I know, you have all scores on DAT, so release on itunes or similar can´t be costly - what did Universal prevent from agreeing? Distribution costs are close to zero, they do not have to do a lot and your stuff will have more paid downloads than most popular music artists have on itunes. I simply do not get it what is the issue here? Do they not understand how internet music distribution works? Do they not like to earn easy money? I understand your latest sentence that you feel your music is below the attention mark of Universal. Maybe for them, for many fans of you including me it´s not. Reply TTruman Posted: Today at 3:41am I could not agree with you more! I have the original mastered scores on DAT. I would only need to do a mastering session to get them ready to deliver. Universal Music Group owns the recordings(Masters) and the Publishing (these are all "Made for Hire" copyrights). The ONLY thing I can possibly see in the way is that every session was a UNION session. Which would require a "REUSE" payment. That's it!REUSE would need to RE-pay any musicians that played on the date.Other then that Michael Mann & Don Johnson Have both told me they would like to write some comments about that final year and include them with the download. Nice ~I am going forward ~TT