Photo of tif FERRARIMAN martijn.

COOPER&BURNETT

Although I agree that Lou´s replacement as moderator on org. is wrong, and was done in a way which to me is unacceptable, let´s not turn this in to a bashing contest. The best way to show Bonnie and Clyde of the org. your opinion, is simply to delete your account, and join Lou over here. Let´s keep this forum in good tone, and let´s not indulge ourselves once again in petty grudges.Let them have their own forum to toy with. And let´s make a brand new start here in a positive mind. Just my 2 cents

Although I agree that Lou´s replacement as moderator on org. is wrong' date=' and was done in a way which to me is unacceptable, let´s not turn this in to a bashing contest. The best way to show Bonnie and Clyde of the org. your opinion, is simply to delete your account, and join Lou over here. Let´s keep this forum in good tone, and indulge ourselves once again in petty grudges.Let them have their own forum to toy with. And let´s make a brand new start here in a positive mind. Just my 2 cents[/quote']Good thinking gypsy. I'm sure things will settle down and this will be a great site but right now the injustice is fresh in the minds of a lot of folks and they need to blow off a little steam.

Guest The Talk
Good thinking gypsy. I'm sure things will settle down and this will be a great site but right now the injustice is fresh in the minds of a lot of folks and they need to blow off a little steam.
I understand both - gypsy and miamijimf.What comes to my mind as well is:"Don't feed the trolls." I think the more we show being hurt' date=' upset, angered etc. the more 'they' will be happy about.Don't let us place ourselves on the same level with them.

• Administrators

I totally agree. Blowing off steam is fine and so far it has been done in a civilized manner by simply pointing out the truth. It doesn't matter whether they believe it or understand it. What's important is they certainly can't deny it. I agree with Gypsy that less is more right now. I just want to point out once again that this was never about competition. With an uncertain future at .org, .ws was the next logical step. It wasn't meant as a replacement and could well have been a partner site with .org as it is with .info If an honest explanation had been given instead of lies and accusations I would most likely still be there. The biggest mistake they made is believing that one person can't make a difference and that will be their undoing.

To all M-V.org & .ws members

I totally agree. Blowing off steam is fine and so far it has been done in a civilized manner by simply pointing out the truth. It doesn't matter whether they believe it or understand it. What's important is they certainly can't deny it. I agree with Gypsy that less is more right now. I just want to point out once again that this was never about competition. With an uncertain future at .org' date=' .ws was the next logical step. It wasn't meant as a replacement and could well have been a partner site with .org as it is with .info If an honest explanation had been given instead of lies and accusations I would most likely still be there. The biggest mistake they made is believing that one person can't make a difference and that will be their undoing.[/quote'] My understanding about the creation of this site is .....Randolph was going to pull the plug on .ORG in October and Lou was given .WS to be the owner & moderator. All of us from .Org would have a replacement site.Since October, Randolph didn't drop .Org but made Martijn & Tifany the new owners & they are paying the bills.Now, Lou's site here at .WS should be a partner site as intended. Lou should have been kept as moderator on .ORG.......but T & M felt a moderator is no longer needed..........this is still being debated by all!! Lou still has active status on .ORG and after hurt feelings are calmed can post there if he wants. To all .ORG members........Please check in there & see if Tif & Mart are keeping things peaceful & trying to improve .ORG.If there is constant fighting, name calling, cursing, etc.........I won't be there any longer!!!! But, give them a chance & support Ferrariman over here as well. Tony D.

• Administrators

I think you are correct about a lot of this.However, with NO moderator, how is there not going to be name calling, fights, etc. We all know what happened last year WITH a strong moderator leading and still it was a battle to keep peace over there on a DAILY basis.One of the things that is great about this board is that there are multiple admins and mods on here. Each in different geographical locations around the world and each in their own time zones. What that means is that there is always one on line at just about any given time day or night.One thing you guys don't see is what is going on behind the scenes here. There are tons of spammers and other "inappropriate" things going on here too, just like on .org, but, with multiple admins/mods they are for the most part caught before the members see it.I personally do not know how Ferrariman could have done the job he did by himself every day. It is absolutely mindbogglingly and then to be dismissed in the way he was...

• Administrators

A website without moderation is like a city without a Police Department. Would you want to live there?I rest my case.

• Administrators

I can not see the picture.What can I do.

I felt it better to delete it. Don't want to stoop to their level or give them anything to complain about.

• Administrators
wrong" data-date=" and was done in a way which to me is [B">

unacceptable, let´s not turn this in to a bashing contest.

Hi gypsy, nice to meet you again after such a long time, pal! :glossy:I'm completely with your opinion. I guess we all had enough fighting, bashing and troublemaking. I would like to quote: "Always look on the bright side of life ..." ;)A brand new start and a brand new (sorry, not so "new") site - many "old" faces and interesting and tolerant discussions about MV and more ... what else can we ask for? :thumbsup:By the way: On .ws improvements will always find an open ear. Please don't hesitate to contact the team if you have any suggestions. :baby: