JAN HAMMER "SOUTH BEACH" TRACK

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a track that not every MIAMI VICE member has heard. If your one of the one's who haven't, click and listen!JAN HAMMER alleges that this track was originally written for MIAMI VICE, but was never recorded, or made it to a vice episode.Sounds like something that could have been on the show. You decide. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QppAxkXzFvU&feature=related

Well c'mon now...is there really a bad one? ;)

NOPE! .....well......there is this one track...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL89H_a6zkE

a nice track I picked up this on the album in 2005.:D

I did too, but I just figured that there are many members who didn't.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, it does sound like background music that maybe would fit in the lighter moments of S1. BTW, which album is this on pls?THnx

I like "South Beach", I don't know why it wasn't used in the show. It could have been perfect for some aerial shots of Miami Beach or similar.

BTW' date=' which album is this on pls?THnx[/quote']It's "The Best of Miami Vice", released in 2004. The CD includes also two slightly different versions of Miami Vice Theme and Crockett's Theme.IMO MV Theme is not that exceptional, while Crockett's Theme is more particular and doesn't pale in comparison with the original version.

It's "The Best of Miami Vice", released in 2004. The CD includes also two slightly different versions of Miami Vice Theme and Crockett's Theme.

Thanks Pandina for the info. :glossy: