View Rare Miami Vice Artikel!

COOPER&BURNETT

Exactly! This is so RAD!! :thumbsup::clap::thumbsup: I just finished my season 1 marathon and the above arrangement seems very familiar to me.. :happy:

Well, then it was good timing that I posted those photos! Visit the scrapbook section.Remember, there are about 9 pages or so to visit. Although, I think the most important things are on page one, there is still lots to see in the scapbook section! :thumbsup:

Great pic of the young Sonny following his football-career!Wouldn't I know better i would think that you can only own all these great stuff cause YOU must be Sonny Crockett, Coop!:)I "found" your Scrapbook a few weeks ago and I felt so inspired to create my own little Vice feeling in my home!Keep the Pictures coming in your Scrapbook! I Love it...

Keep the Pictures coming in your Scrapbook! I Love it...

Thank you soooooo much for the kind words!!I'm hoping people will visit my scrapbook rather than me post pictures here from it.It's meant to inspire you, and others to visit there to discover what I have waiting for you to see in that section.Now....Go visit it!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Eingefügtes BildLove this outfit. Coop do you own the original?

I have many originals, however, sadly, this is not an original.

• 3 months later...

OK, wird das wohl ein gutes, da es (sofern das eigentliche Footage gefunden wird) bekommt. Hier ist der Dialog aus dem "LOST SZENE", die auf dem Boden endete Zerlegungsraum von Saison eine Episode, "Give A Little, Take a Little! " Dies ist aus meiner persönlichen Kopie eines aktuellen Jahrgang Skript von MIAMI VICE genommen. Dies ist aus der zweiten überarbeiteten Entwurf. Nicht sicher, ob die genauen Worte in dieser "LOST SZENE" gesprochen, da die meisten das Skript aus dieser Episode ist anders, was tatsächlich ausgestrahlt. Es gibt Szenen in der Datenbank, die es nicht geschafft haben in der Folge, dass Dialog und nie gesprochen wurde. Es gibt sogar endet anders. Meine Vermutung ist, dass diese einem frühen Entwurf des Drehbuchs ist, denn dies ist nicht der endgültige Entwurf als auf MIAMI VICE gesehen. So ... mehr oder weniger, das ist, wie die Szene aus abgespielt.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15500-VICE-LOST-SCENE-DIALOG-PHOTOS!!!

Hey COOPER&BURNETT ! It is absolutely gigantic, what you have all collected. I have my time spent for many hours (or days??) in your Scrapbook and it was a fantastic time! Thank you for that :clap::clap::clap:! I'm really excited :rolleyes: about this special memento of Crockett-badge:

I love this jacket (and the avatar of Joe ...;)):[quote=COOPER&BURNETT;216401">

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest% 20photos/nbcc.jpg [/ IMG] %7Boption%7Dhttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest% 20photos/nbccccc.jpg [/ IMG]

The best jacket' date=' that Sonny ever wears ....[/size'] And I can not see :eek::eek::eek: enough of this photo !!
of the young football-player who strikes me as scary known ..... :happy::happy::happy: Is this special-picture again somewhere all set for itself? (I hope these beautiful pictures are here now to actually see again' date=' I still can not ...)[/color']And i love much much much others more !!! I thank you very much, to be allowed to participate for the opportunity to your collection. Thanks a lot!

fantastic time! Thank you for that :clap::clap::clap:! And I can not see :eek::eek::eek: enough of this photo !! of the young football-player who strikes me as scary known ..... :happy::happy::happy: Is this special-picture again somewhere all set for itself? (I hope these beautiful pictures are here now to actually see again, I still can not ...)And i love much much much others more !!! I thank you very much, to be allowed to participate for the opportunity to your collection. Thanks a lot!

WOW!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for such a wonderful post!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I'm so happy that you like the stuff I am sharing with you. The more responses, and great postings I get.....makes me want to share MORE vintage MIAMI VICE items with you!!The wonderful picture of Crockett in his football days, as seen in the episode "payback", has been posted on this site (In the vice prop thread in the scrapbook secion I believe), but usually only from the side, or at an angle. One member copied the above photo from that picture I took, and enlarged it. It made me think how this photo could be copied, and many of them could make it out there, devalueing the original photo. I now make sure that most of the really, really rare photos in my collection have never been posted, or if they are, I make certain that they can't be copied.I tried to click onto the threads you highlighted above, but I can't get to the thread with the link that were provided.I'm so glad that you like my stuff!!!! You made my day so much happier after reading your post!THANK YOU!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:-COOP

The wonderful picture of Crockett in his football days' date=' as seen in the episode "payback", has been posted on this site (In the vice prop thread in the scrapbook secion I believe), but usually only from the side, or at an angle. One member copied the above photo from that picture I took, and enlarged it. It made me think how this photo could be copied, and many of them could make it out there, devalueing the original photo. -COOP[/quote'] Hey COOP !How nice that you made ​​my THANK YOU so much joy. It was just important to write that for your very good job :thumbsup:. The Threat to the photo I've now found (:D japaadappadu :D) - but of course actually photographed from an angle ..... Now I do not understand :confused: your further answer (I'm stupid German :o). I want to copy this image so much for me and I can not turn it around, unfortunately. If the image is really somewhere in front, you might have a link for me? Or :rolleyes: .... You can scan your picture, maybe, perhaps, and please, please and adjust them. That would be the greatest :flowers::flowers::flowers:! If I understand you completely wrong - please excuse me (As I said, I'm German)!;)The problem for the best is..., that they are always asking for something ..... ;)

It was just important to write that for your very good job :thumbsup:. The Threat to the photo I've now found (:D japaadappadu :D) - but of course actually photographed from an angle ..... Now I do not understand :confused: your further answer (I'm stupid German :o). I want to copy this image so much for me and I can not turn it around" data-date=" unfortunately. If the image is really somewhere in front, you might have a link for me? Or :rolleyes: .... You can scan your picture, maybe, perhaps, and please, please and adjust them. That would be the greatest :flowers::flowers::flowers:! If I understand you completely wrong - please excuse me (As I said, I">

The problem for the best is..., that they are always asking for something ..... ;)

You can't be a stupid German, because that would make ME stupid too. I'M GERMAN! Well...my relatives came from Germany.I'm sorry, but I put the picture at an angle to make certain that it is not copied. I don't want it copied. It is special, because it's a one of a kind photo.As I said, I have a collection of rare MIAMI VICE photos, but I don't post those rare ones so they are not copied. If I do post those rare ones sometime, it will be at an angle.Sorry, I've done that for years. I want to protect a one of a kind photo from being copied.

I'm sorry' date=' but I put the picture at an angle to make certain that it is not copied. I don't want it copied. It is special, because it's a one of a kind photo. [/quote'] Hey COOPER&BURNETT !Now I could be connected to a good translation:done:. Thank you! I now understand that it is a very special picture for you. It's your perfect right to protect it from being copied. I would not do otherwise. I respect that completely, and I hope you're not angry with me. For me this will be the reason, now more often stop by this threat. And that's also good again. Please, no offense ...:flowers: Thank you for your quick, sympathetic and understandable response. You are (and always will be) the best :clap::clap:!

I respect that completely' date=' and I hope you're not angry with me.[/b'] For me this will be the reason, now more often stop by this threat. And that's also good again. Please, no offense ...:flowers: Thank you for your quick, sympathetic and understandable response. You are (and always will be) the best :clap::clap:!

bluepearl, YOUR the best!! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

There are lots of things to see in the scrapbook section in the ENGLISH section.Today, I've posted DON JOHNSON'S AND PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS' HIGH SCHOOL YEAR BOOKS AND PHOTOS!!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15853-DON-JOHNSON-SENIOR-YEARBOOK!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15854-PMT-s-SOPHMORE-YEARBOOK!ALSOEJO's high school yearbookhttp://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?811-EJO-s-High-School-Yearbook-Photos!!!Hope you enjoy!-COOP

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A very rare reply letter by MICHAEL MANN, and SIGNED by MICHAEL MANN on MIAMI VICE STATIONARY from 1987 can now be seen in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION!His signature on official MIAMI VICE letterhead is VERY, VERY RARE!Check it out!!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showt...-MV-STATIONARY!

• 2 weeks later...

COOP's LAS VEGAS "VICE" VACATION PHOTOS can now be seen in the scrapbook section. Lots of MIAMI VICE type photos, and things related to MIAMI VICE (like a shirt and pants worn in MIAMI VICE by Don Johnson on display in vegas)!Click below to see the photos.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?15998-COOP-s-LAS-VEGAS-quot-VICE-quot-VACATION-PHOTOS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...